News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

prayers,hope,faith.....

Started by Lady Amy of York, February 18, 2009, 06:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Starsong

Yo ho Yo ho!

Dracconia

Who is the wench...Drake be careful how you answer...
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Drake Starsong

LOL im just challenging Amy, i know who she is going to say and im pre-emptively letting her know she is wrong ! lol
Yo ho Yo ho!

Dracconia

PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Lady Amy of York

Lol..i got you both...I am the captain, Drac is the ranger..and seeing how Drake will be  so looped, Drac and i will have  some  fun..  dress Drake  up...and  auction him off at the  wench auction.   ROFL  !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Dracconia

and so the plot thickens....I COMPLETLEY AGREE! hehehehehehehe
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Lady Amy of York

Last night/ early morning  was  a rough night.  I kept getting the tremors i get  and sweating like crazy.  i probaly should have went to the emergency room, but that was the last place i felt like  sitting around  in.You wait forever in the  waiting room.
  I eventually wore myself out from shaking  and  slept most of  the afternoon. By the time i woke up it was too late  to call  any doctors  offices.    The shakes  have subsided  for now, but i have a headache that is getting worse  and i am still sweating like crazy.If it continues i will  go to the emrgency room, or one of  the 24 hour  quick med-redi clinics  around  here i guess.  Right now i just feel like laying down.
i don't mean to vent..i am just so sick of  this. i want to get back on my feet again.

Seryn

You have every right to vent, and you need to do that sometimes, too.  That is what we are here for.  I have been thinking of and praying for you and will continue to do so.  Big hugs to you hon.
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

white trillium

Keep us posted. You're in our thoughts/prayers.
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Tygrkat

50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Celtic Lady

Hope you are feeling better, my friend. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Sir Morgan has you in his as well. He's (as have I) been grateful for your advice and support for me and my problem.

Lady_Glorianna

Amy vent away. If you can't do it here then where? You cannot keep it all inside. I can relate to your frustration as I am tired of my back problem. Just hang in there and go to a doctor you trust.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Rani Zemirah

Amy, it didn't sound like venting to me, just like a list of symptoms worthy of a visit to the ER, and I hope you go ahead and go if you have someone to take you! I'm not sure if they can relieve your suffering, but at least there will be someone there to document everything, and when you do get in to see your own doctors you will have it in writing for them!

Rest when you're able, dear...

HUGS
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

lordwriothsley

Amy don't ever feel like you can't vent on here. That is why you have all of us here, to listen to you when you need to vent. Please take care of yourself and don't over do it hon. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs to you!
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Amy of York

Well this morning i woke up with aterrible headache and the sweats. Then i started to get real shaky. then my arms started  to feel like someone  was squeezing them real tight. I had tingling i  my hands. Then i srtaed getting pains in my chest, and i felt like i was going to heave.  I went to go to the bathroom and passed out cold. Luckily my husband  was home.
  He called 911  and  iwas taken by ambulance  to the  emergency room, where they did a EKG  and  some blood tests and gave me something for pain  .
The good news... The EKG came back normal. The blood tests  showed nothing.The bad news.. they had no explanation to what  caused it.  I was  discharged and told  to follow up with my family doctor.
  Arrgh !
And whatever they gave me  for pain in my IV is not agreeing with my stomach.

I did have a very nice nurse and she give  me the name of couple of  doctors to check out.