News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

For my mom....

Started by white trillium, February 18, 2009, 09:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddlin

Wonderful news. And the sooner she gets home, the quicker she will heal. Our thoughts and prayers are with her.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

lordwriothsley

I completely agree with Peddlin. That is such wonderful news. I am so glad that your moms surgery was such a success white trillium.

God Bless you all lass. :)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Amy of York

Glad everything went well with  your  mom.  Hugs  to you  girlfriend  and  your  mom  too !
You both continue  to be  in  my  prayers.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

white trillium

So...apparently Mom continues to experience pain and never stopped spotting after the surgery.  She goes in for a sonogram on Tuesday and is coming back down to the cities on Thursday to see the dr again.

Since the last time I wrote in March Mom also went out and spent a month helping my brother's family out (long story:  my brother and his wife each have a child from a previous relationship: 17 yr old girl (hers) and a 14 year old boy (his); they also now have 3 kids together: 3 yr old, 18 month old and a baby born in May) as my sister in law went in to pre-term labor and could no longer pick up or take care of the kids.  Mom went out even though she still shouldn't have been lifting anything and took care of their family for a month).   My brother and I had a few words as I didn't think that Mom was quite well enough to do everything they wanted her to do; as a bonus Mom came back from DC with some kind of virus and was sick for 4 weeks. *sigh*

So, now she reveals that she's going back to the doctor and I think it is a good thing for her to go, just wish she hadn't waited so long to do so.  I'm really worried about her.

Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Lady Amy of York

Hi girlfriend. I  will keep  your  mom in  my  prayers. If  you  nedd  to talk, you know  where  to  find me. either here or  on  myspace.   Hugs  !
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

lordwriothsley

White Trillium your mom continues to be in my thoughts and prayers. Please give her my best for me.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

white trillium

Thanks guys, it helps knowing that other people care.
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven