News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Opening!

Started by WaywardWench, February 20, 2009, 01:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaywardWench

Quote from: Anna Iram on March 10, 2009, 10:19:00 AM
Hmmm...do we have a WayWard Wench heading our way? I won't be at faire that Saturday, but I look forward to meeting you Sunday of your visit. :) Not that there's any Michief or Mayhem to be had here...oh no...

I will look forward to Sunday then. Oh bother, no mischief nor mayhem? What's a poor wayward wench to do? Please tell me there is, at the least, fun and frolic. Never fear, we shall search out some of each, or expire from the effort. Of course that would require a fearless knight to revive us or at the very least lovely cabana boys, eh? (waggle brows)

WaywardWench

Quote from: Katie Bookwench on March 10, 2009, 11:58:48 AM
Quote from: WaywardWench on March 10, 2009, 09:55:04 AM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Mischief? Mayhem? Fun? Frolic?
You have to catch me at it to prove it.

Now THAT sounds like a challenge if I've ever heard one!

Now you.... here's a special and patented *Swish and Flick* to send you back to your sewing.

Lady Maud

Quote from: WaywardWench on March 12, 2009, 11:40:31 AM

I will look forward to Sunday then. Oh bother, no mischief nor mayhem? What's a poor wayward wench to do? Please tell me there is, at the least, fun and frolic. Never fear, we shall search out some of each, or expire from the effort. Of course that would require a fearless knight to revive us or at the very least lovely cabana boys, eh? (waggle brows)

Fionna and a lack of mischief and mayhem!!!???!!!   Maud is now laughing hysterically!  If that ever hppens, the world is coming to an end!
HUGS!!!

WaywardWench

Bay Area is not my home faire. I hardly know "anyone" there. All right I know a few folks from over the years. I certainly wouldn't dream of creating a stir at a faire I don't call home. (anyone buying this?)

*points* ======>It was Annie that said it. "Not that there's any Michief or Mayhem to be had here...oh no..." I was only pouting about it.  Wow Annie, I didn't know you could get that much tongue in your cheek. (every innuendo is intentional, deniable and only evil in your own mind.)
(misdirection is the same as not getting caught, eh?)

8 days, still counting and still sewing, what a surprise.

Katie Bookwench

Quote from: WaywardWench on March 13, 2009, 01:04:51 PMI certainly wouldn't dream of creating a stir at a faire I don't call home. (anyone buying this?)

/surreptitiously peeks behind WW's back for any hidden spoons

Talk might be cheap, but I'd still be a fool to buy that;)

Quote from: WaywardWench on March 13, 2009, 01:04:51 PMWow Annie, I didn't know you could get that much tongue in your cheek.

/looks at Annie, obviously impressed

What was his name?
Katie O'Connell - Hollygrove Library
(aka The Bookwench)
Licensed Wench - IWG Local 57

Lady Maud

Quote from: WaywardWench on March 13, 2009, 01:04:51 PM
B I certainly wouldn't dream of creating a stir at a faire I don't call home. (anyone buying this?)

NO!!!

Ambios

Wayward Wench.....just know that Ambios/William Parr/Lord Northampton is definitely looking forward to your visit.  It's been too long, lass, especially since Lady Maud and I didn't get to MIRF last fall to see you.  Just a shame you're not to be here this weekend.....it's my "once a BARF" opportunity to be kilted.....blue ribbon and all......heh heh!
;)
And yes...I just finally got around to registering on the new site!  Bad Ambios (shrugs sheepishly)
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

MargaretheDietrich

Quote from: Ambios on March 13, 2009, 08:45:03 PM
Wayward Wench.....just know that Ambios/William Parr/Lord Northampton is definitely looking forward to your visit.  It's been too long, lass, especially since Lady Maud and I didn't get to MIRF last fall to see you.  Just a shame you're not to be here this weekend.....it's my "once a BARF" opportunity to be kilted.....blue ribbon and all......heh heh!
;)
And yes...I just finally got around to registering on the new site!  Bad Ambios (shrugs sheepishly)

Ambios-
I am just sad that I have barely gotten to see you and Lady Maude this season! I miss getting to sing with you!

WaywardWench

FIE! FIE! FIE! A kilted weekend?
Ah well, My Lord, 'tis your eyes..no... your voice.... that sends me to shivers.
Fine... it is your butt.... LOL!  :o

Looking forward to next weekend. I missed you guys up north this past season too.

Ambios

Egad, Wayward.....from well nigh onto a thousand miles away, and ye're still up under me kilt?!?   ::)
Thanks for the "pat on the back"  hehehe.....
LOL - couldn't help m'self........an' we're lookin' forward to seein' ye this weekend!
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214

Ambios

Quote from: MargaretheDietrich on March 14, 2009, 06:44:28 PM

Ambios-
I am just sad that I have barely gotten to see you and Lady Maude this season! I miss getting to sing with you!

We miss you (and your voice) too!  We're not making it by the encampment as often as we used to on our travels!
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214

Katie Bookwench

Quote from: Ambios on March 17, 2009, 04:21:07 PM
Egad, Wayward.....from well nigh onto a thousand miles away, and ye're still up under me kilt?!?   ::)

She's a talented lass, she is.  ;)

(aka The Bookwench)

Ambios

Quote from: Katie Bookwench on March 19, 2009, 12:12:29 PM
Quote from: Ambios on March 17, 2009, 04:21:07 PM

She's a talented lass, she is.  ;)

Aye, that she is! And that's a MIGHTY understatement!
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214

Katie Bookwench

I heard that it was WW who taught Lady Featherington a 'few things.'

That's why she's so 'in demand' in the Khan's Harem in Khazackstan. A perenial favorite, I'm told. Always wanted by the Khan, you know.  ;)   

(The Khan's parrots in the conservatory are wont to talk you know.... so we may say, a 'little bird' told me)

Perhaps that is why she makes the frequent trips there?  It's good to be popular, I suppose.  ::)
(aka The Bookwench)

Lady Maud

We'll be sad not to see Lady Featherington this weekend, but happily welcome WW/Fionna back again!