News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

performers/artists/actors for themed wedding.

Started by jackcade, February 23, 2009, 05:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackcade

I am looking to hire some actors and/or performers for my wedding. Artists and performers who would be willing to provide their services to add some authenticity and/or unique charm to our themed event. Candle makers have been suggested, and that would be a great wedding souveneir for my guests...any unique artistry that would be related to the Renaissance or medieval periods. Even Elizabethan would be appropriate as we are 2 professional Classical Theater Actors and my work is mainly Shakespeare. Unfortunately, having grown up in England and now living in Los Angeles, I am unfamiliar with the East Coast 'network' of performers, so any one who is willing to help me out with information would be truly appreciated.
  Our wedding will be in Charleston, South Carolina on May 17th, 2009, so locals would be wonderful, but anyone willing to travel for that weekend will be compensated for both travel and performance.
   I am looking for heralds/ fanfare musicians as well as actors to play the parts of royal attendants.
   Any other suggestions are more than greatly appreciated.
Many thanks,
                Travis-madjackcade@hotmail.com

Lairde Guardn

Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

jackcade

Many thanks! I have contacted and am awaiting a response.