News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 dates and weekends?

Started by Lord Dragonspyre, February 24, 2009, 06:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Element of Air

I will be there, should finances allow, every weekend.

The ticket sales are listed on the TRF Beefeaters website. Here: http://www.trfbeefeaters.com/records.php

I was born on Thanksgiving day and this year it once again lands on Turkey day. It will be my 22nd birthday and I don't know if anything will be happening for it due to the fact that quite a few of my fair family do not attend the Closing Thanksgiving weekend of TRF because they spend that time with their biological family.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Molden

Well, IF everything works out for me (job, finances, so forth...), then I plan to come back to Texas with Lady Mikayla for Thanksgiving visits with family and then to TRF for Friday & Saturday of closing weekend.

Let's keep positive thoughts, petitions, crossed fingers, etc. for that to happen. 'twould be a weird year if'n I didn't make me home faire at least once a year!  :P
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

dragonslayer808

The wife and I are planning to make the trip there one weekend this year.  We both work Scarborough and haven't been able to just hangout for more than 8 years.  It will be after SCREAMS is over though, we both work there too.  I might add another couple that also works Scarborough will be coming with us.  Hope to see some of the people we know there and mabye share a drink or two. 

Willa Swallow

The Bayou Scoundrels will be there All Hallow's Weekend: Capt. Sin, Willa Swallow, Anita Goodman, Pat McGroin, Lord Jarhead, Sarvia Rose, Caria Knight and Grovdin Dokk, along with the local Bayou Scoundrels: Teach & Lady Trinn, Brimstone Blue and Erik the Green. Hey only missing 2!  Wow!