News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need ideas

Started by Tanda, May 15, 2008, 09:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanda

So, I guess this got eaten...or something...

I have decided that Mistress Beatrice should be taking copious notes this summer so that she can keep all the gossip information straight. Since is just a wee girl in many ways, I've decided that the back of the notebook should be filled with things that all girls' notebooks are filled with. Namely, "Mrs. Beatrice Charming" written about a hundred times - think the diary in Shrek 2 "Mrs. Fiona Charming. Mrs. Fiona Charming MissusFionaCharming"..etc. Because Miss Bea is fickle, she needs variety in her notebook. So far, I have "Mrs. Captain Jack" and "Mrs. Beatrice Dashing" And maybe even a game or two of MASH (Mansion, Alley, Seaport, Hovel)  - you girls know what I'm talking about.

So, I'm asking for help. What else would she have in the back part of her notebook in the way of names, doodles or things? I know it's one of those things that maybe one or two people will see, but it's also one of those little details that just makes it perfect.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Mistress Charlotte

to repost...............

You need some sketches.   May I suggest................

2 interlinking hearts with your name in one heart and another's name in the other heart.  Then little kisses all around it.

A sketch of a shoe then an equals sign and then a sketch of a diamond ring..... 
glass slipper = diamond ring.....

A sketch of a "certain" pirate.  Then an arrow sticking out of his head and blood dripping down.
Only the best for our pirate scoundrel.

Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Tanda

Mistress Charlotte, You are brilliant!

Adriana Rose

The persons name surrounded by hearts

The persons name in the middle of a huge heart

Walk around saying very loudly "Dear Diary today Cap'n Jack winked at me I think he has a crush on me"

Hope this helps

Saber

again.... ME!  ;D ;D ;D  I am always a good idea!

Zoë

Don't forget Mr. Darcy.   ;)  I know it's not historically accurate but since when have we ever been that?  Haha.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Tanda

Quote from: Saber on May 16, 2008, 11:19:07 AM
again.... ME!  ;D ;D ;D  I am always a good idea!

Sure you are.... :P Somehow, "Mrs. Beatrice Saber" just doesn't ring the same way...but that's not saying you won't be in there.  :D

Quote from: pirate_zoe on May 16, 2008, 12:51:53 PM
Don't forget Mr. Darcy.   ;)  I know it's not historically accurate but since when have we ever been that?  Haha.

Of course! Mr. Darcy! The greatest man of my dreams ever!

Zoë

Quote from: Tanda on May 16, 2008, 05:25:30 PM

And to add onto that, PRINCE CASPIAN.  I just got back from seeing the new Narnia movie and HOOBOY!  *fans herself*  That is quite some man, let me tell you.  The accent doesn't help. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Ginger

Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Ginger

Quote from: pirate_zoe on May 17, 2008, 03:17:39 AM
Quote from: Tanda on May 16, 2008, 05:25:30 PM

And to add onto that, PRINCE CASPIAN.  I just got back from seeing the new Narnia movie and HOOBOY!  *fans herself*  That is quite some man, let me tell you.  The accent doesn't help. 

OH PRINCE CASPIAN <3 and your awesome hair and awesome flowing white shirt!
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Zoë

And that accent!   ;D
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Lavender

How about a heart with names crossed out.

Beatrice loves Prince Charming,Captain Sparrow,Prince Caspian
IWG #3440
Landshark #19

Platt

Lippy stick on names?   Squished Flowers?
Bouncy Bouncy *Thump*  OW!  Platt's Nose!

eloquentXI

I just had to turn around and come up with a reason. Because, c'mon...he was hot. Like...hotter than this summer weather, and he had his shirt off.

Next order of business- finding out his name.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)