News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Recruiting writers for new interactive story

Started by DonaCatalina, February 25, 2009, 09:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tremayne

I'm skipping my turn, so it's Lady Amy's turn.  At least in my perception of things  ;)
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

DonaCatalina

Ok. Apparently it is now Lady Christina's turn.
Ya'll have a good weekend.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Amy of York

Yep, it is Lady C's  turn.  I'll be  gone  for  a couple  days having some  tests  done.Be back mid week.
  Have  a great weekend  and  week  everyone !
:)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Tremayne

I hope your testing goes well, Lady Amy. I see it's my turn now. I've had a busy weekend and have a busy early part of the week ahead. I'll try to post some time Wed.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Tremayne

The deed is done. The way is open for Lady Amy to contribute when she returns.

DonaCatalina

Tomorrow is the week cutoff. If Lady Cristina doesn't post by midnight Friday, I would say its time to skip to the next person.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Christina de Pond

go ahead and skip sorry It's been really busy this week so tremayne go right ahead and post
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Tremayne

Ok, I'll try to post by Monday. Busy weekend ahead.

DonaCatalina

Quote from: Tremayne on April 03, 2009, 02:20:18 PM
Ok, I'll try to post by Monday. Busy weekend ahead.

Definitely busy weekend coming up for me too.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Amy of York

I can understand  if  none  of  us  get  time  to  write  this  week  with  faires  starting, Easter  around  the  corner, spring cleaning,  etc..

This  will just  give  us  all more time  to  think of  some  good  plots for  the  story !

have  a great  weekend  everyone  !

Tremayne

I'm assuming that if Christina doesn't post by the end of the day today that I have license to post tomorrow. --Not that I've figured out what I'm going to post yet, but I'm hoping not to have to wait til the weekend.

Lady Amy of York

Sounds good  to me. :)  I'm anxious  to see what is  going to happen to Cressida, and   Daniel and  Miles. The  story is  coming along well.  Great  job  everyone ! :)

Tremayne

started something last night--hope to finish and post by the end of the day tomorrow  ;)

Lady Amy of York

I will try to write  either  tonight  or  tomorrow.   :)

Tremayne

Hoping to add to the story tomorrow. Just need to find time to write my ideas down.