News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Recruiting writers for new interactive story

Started by DonaCatalina, February 25, 2009, 09:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tremayne

It occurred to me while writing this last post that I don't have a good fix on what Cressida looks like. Miles I think of having dark brown hair and eyes and being a little on the tall side of normal, but not towering. Cressida I think of being a little on the tall side and long-limbed but I'm totally undecided on hair or eye color. What have others been imagining for her?
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Lady Amy of York

Miles, i would deffinitely put as tall, dark  and  handsome.  Dark wavy hair, brown eyes, very tall.

As for Cressida,here is my  idea:
Cressida I would  say is tall also. But being that she has been quite ill, i would  put her as being very  slender, being to the point of being a bit too  thin.
I would have her as fair complexion, but due  to her illness  she looks  very pale.
  As  for hair  color...hmmm..... maybe  dark burnette or dark auburn.
  Eye  color...perhaps  Hazel.

Some  excellent writing in that last post Tremayne.  I could  almost feel the  anger in Miles, and  was  almost  cheering him  on to slug  Daniel.  I love  Miles pledge  to Lucinda.
   Great writing!  I feel honored  to be  writing with both you and  DonaCatalina.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Tremayne

Ok, sounds like Amy and I were seeing Cressida in a similar way--long-limbed, maybe exaggerated by being thin from illness. I like the idea of hazel eyes with flecks of green and I too was waffling between brunette and auburn. Dona Catalina, did you have any notions contradicting these?

And thanks for the compliment, Amy. I enjoy writing the posts so it's good to know others enjoy reading them. It's all about having a good time!  :D
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

DonaCatalina

Quote from: Tremayne on May 03, 2009, 06:30:07 PM
Ok, sounds like Amy and I were seeing Cressida in a similar way--long-limbed, maybe exaggerated by being thin from illness. I like the idea of hazel eyes with flecks of green and I too was waffling between brunette and auburn. Dona Catalina, did you have any notions contradicting these?

And thanks for the compliment, Amy. I enjoy writing the posts so it's good to know others enjoy reading them. It's all about having a good time!  :D

I was kinda leaning towards dark hair for Miles and Cressida. I saw her as a thin and very pale skinned.....sort of a Welsh type. Hazel eyes would fit with that.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Amy of York

I will write  in the  next  day  or  two.  Playing  around  with a  couple  of  ideas  in  my  mind.

Tremayne

Lordy, turn my back for a few hours and look what happens!  :D

Lady Amy of York

Tremayne

I did a little research online about broken ribs. It takes a good month under the best conditions to become comfortable. And coughing or sneezing in the early stages prolongs this. So I'm assuming Cressida will be staying with the monks for a good long while. I propose we make her stay there a side story and have the others get on with their business of ensnaring the person behind the plot to kidnap Lucinda and thereby deprive these young people of a good chunk of their inheritance.

Lady Amy of York

Tremayne

I know what I want to write but the time to write it is eluding me. Leaving for TNRN tomorrow and too much to do in the meantime. I'll get on it when I return.

Enjoy your weekend and Happy Mothers Day  ;)

DonaCatalina

have fun at faire!
We'll be at Scarby this weekend.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Amy of York

I'm so jealous of  the  two of  you getting to go  to  faire  this  weekend.  :( :) ;)  My homefaire  does not  start   till July.  Both of  you have  agreat  time  at faire this  weekend  , and  happy  Mother's  day  !  :)

Tremayne

Just for clarification  ;), I don't mean to imply that Faith is particularly martial, butch or naturally has a suspicious personality. But this experience has made her guarded--all the more so because Lucinda doesn't seem to be.

DonaCatalina

I'll try to get my head around something....but it may not be until next week since tomorrow is Faire day at Scarby.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lady Amy of York

No problem !   Have  a great weekend  at faire  ! :)