News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Meet and Greet, Anyone???

Started by Stalkwell, February 25, 2009, 10:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyElizabeth

Oh no!  I'm so very very sorry about that!!  So is this a painful thing?  We will so miss you at fourwinds, especially since I barely saw you last time...  Guess I'll see you at Scarby then.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

SandrineDeLaTombe

Sorry to hear about your ills, eloquent. Get better soon!!
I aim to misbehave

SirRichardBear

Take care we'll see you at Scarby.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

RenRobin

Quote from: eloquentXI on March 10, 2009, 12:51:07 PM
My plans for maybe coming out the second weekend of my Spring Break (21-22) won't be happening as I was taken to the ER on Monday morning and found out that I have gall stones, so I'm having my gall bladder removed Thursday morning. It's a 7-10 day recovery time so I'm going back to my parents place to rest and recover. Sorry all! I'll see everyone out at Scarby! :D

Been there done that... you are in my prayers Meg.  You will be up and going in no time.
Loki-terr (in training)

RenRobin

So will anyone be interested in a meet and greet Easter weekend???
Loki-terr (in training)

SirRichardBear

Sorry Sat will be my last day at Four Winds.  Its been a great season so far and I'll miss everyone after this next Sat.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

LadyElizabeth

I'll be there this weekend.  It's the Masquerade Ball of course and should be fabulous!!

We could definitely do a Meet and Greet this weekend.  Not sure I'll be around Easter weekend, but maybe.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate