News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Huzzah for The Cliffs of Cornwall

Started by Lady Nicolette, December 20, 2008, 02:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Nicolette

Great job, Wenchie...Perfect read for this soon-to-be-stormy day since I'm housebound with a bad cold and a bad foot to boot (pun!). 

As always, done in your style, mystery and romance with humor interlaced.  Will there be more to this tale or will it have this dangling ending?
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Welsh Wench

Thanks, Nickie!

I wrote that about 6 years ago. It was part of a 3500 page on-going story with my first writing partner who lives in Arizona.

It just may stand on its own.
Do they get back together or not?
The answer is locked somewhere in those 3500 pages!   :D
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Lady Nicolette

Your art imitating my life right now (symbolically speaking).  At least I've not been forced to marry someone against my wishes! 

I say you ought to continue the story in installments.  I'm willing to bet that the Rhys shall return and be true to his word and lots of great adventures shall ensue!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Tammy

A very enjoyable read!!!

Rhys will come back, he will search, he will find his love and they will live happily ever after....at least in my imagination!!

Thanks Wenchie!! I loved it!
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.