News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to NCRF

Started by Hibernian, February 26, 2009, 11:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

Just a wee bit longer than a month and the gates will open on NCRF!

Brother Timothy will be visiting during that first Saturday in April. Anyone else?

Did anyone make the clean up day for the new grounds? Comments, rumors, suggestions or hints on how things look?
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Ice Mage

White Rose and I will definitely be attending, not sure when though.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Giovanni & I are shooting for March 29th, (Charlotte Dog Shows are the following weekend.)   ;D

edited to change date so we can meet FF's family!  I hope your boys like dogs!   ;)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lairde Guardn

there were a few of us that made the clean up day at the new site, there was a list perpared for us of things that needed to be done and we finished that list......

There was not really all that much more that we could do without mowers or brush hogs.   So maybe next time.

The site is really beautiful, and will make a great faire someday, if they can get by the objections of the locals.

I will not be attending the faire at NCRF, but will see many of you either Friday nite or Saturday nite at the gatherings scheduled at Mac's Tavern or the Hibernian Pub.
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Lady Kelly

Hello All,   :D

We are happy to say that we will be there this year.  (Art of Ed Beard Jr./Fantasy Art) We had our tent there last year outside and loved the people that we met - even in the rain and cold - what great cast members, staff and playtrons we met! 

Our website had been saying we were unable to attend due to schedule conflicts but we have someone representing Ed's stuff in Canada at a show there so that Ed could be in NC!

Look forward to seeing everyone again, Ed has lots of new cool stuff for his collectors and has newly begun working with a company that makes museum replica Giclees (prints on actual canvas with a lifetime guarantee).  Ed also paints something unique on each Giclee actually making it a one-of-a-kind!  So, NC will be one of the debut places for these unique pieces.

Hope to see you there!  We will be outside once more braving the elements!

Thanks,
Lady Kelly

Femme Falchion

Good news indeed to hear that NCRF is definitely a go!  I have already begun manifesting beautiful spring NC weather for both weekends!

Our whole family (the twins first faire) and adventuring party of friends will be attending on Sunday the 29th.  We'll be back for more the following Saturday 4/4 without the kids....

Looking forward to kicking off what I know will be a fun faire season!
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Hibernian

I believe I'll be there Saturday the 4th, hope to see you.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Femme Falchion

Hope to see you again as well!  ;D
Domina Virago
Mother Confessor

Malkavian

I'll be there at least the first weekend, maybe both

celduin

It appears there may be some rain in our forecast for next weekend, so be sure to make the proper offerings to assure pleasant weather!  ;D :D
Huzzah!

Femme Falchion

Lady Celduin.....you of all people should know that our weather mages are charlatans at best......I disbelieve!!   ;) :D
Domina Virago
Mother Confessor

Lord Caleb

I'll definitely be there! Rain, sleet, or snow, Lord Caleb gotta go...to NCRF, that is!
Home Festival: Carolina Renaissance Festival
Name: Josh aka Lord Caleb of Guilford

Femme Falchion

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on February 28, 2009, 11:42:19 AM
Giovanni & I are shooting for March 29th, (Charlotte Dog Shows are the following weekend.)   ;D

edited to change date so we can meet FF's family!  I hope your boys like dogs!   ;)

Lady M....sorry to have missed this edited post.  Huzzah to the date change (many, many thanks!  ;D) and of course all my boys (big and small) LOVE dogs!   :) :) 
Domina Virago
Mother Confessor

Benedict Browne

Quoteand of course all my boys (big and small) LOVE dogs!

H.M.Hounds will be there this year!  The puppies are ready for a good run!

Scott
(aka Master Benedict Browne, Sgt. Trumpeter)
Scott McD.

(Master Benedict Browne - Sgt. Trumpeter)

celduin

Quote from: Femme Falchion on March 22, 2009, 09:20:30 AM
Lady Celduin.....you of all people should know that our weather mages are charlatans at best......I disbelieve!!   ;) :D

I beg your pardon, Femme Falchion.  Please forgive my momentary lapse in confidence in the weather goddesses!  I look forward to our adventures at the Faire!  HUZZAH!
Huzzah!