News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to NCRF

Started by Hibernian, February 26, 2009, 11:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinn

we resemble those remarks ;D
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Raibeart OShea

I am SOOO keyed up about this Saturday.  My son and I will be attending (My Lady will be in beautiful Charleston with her sister who is in the annual 5K 'bridge run') and we BOTH can hardly contain ourselves.

I hope that I'll see plenty of you all there as this will be my first trip to NCRF.  I gather that with the new location and all, there is no actual set meeting place for RFers, so I'll keep an eye out for familiar faces and RF pins. 

We plan to show up way early in hopes of (1) catching the opening show and (2) catching up with any of you guys that might recognize me (since I've got the worst memory in recorded history...well, I think I have the worst...I don't know, I just can't remember).

See you there!
Raibeart O'Shea

(after much research, it looks like the Gaelic pronunciation of my 'name' would be "Rye-Bursht"...but at my first encounter with the Lady Mikayla, she pronounced it "Ray-Bear" and that's stuck with my friends and family...Holler at me, if you see me...I'll be looking for friends).
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

Femme Falchion

Look forward to seeing you Ray-Bear!   :)
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

Metheri

Sir Raibeart OShea

Instead of a gate show this year we are starting the storyline at 10:30 inside the faire but outside of the building so arrive early and make your way to just outside the building by 10:30 to see our cast perform for you.

I am part of the Musician Royale and look forward to entertaining you this weekend.

Metheri
Moneypenny
Cruise Director and Brigade Secretary for Clan O'Ceallaig
Irish Penny Brigade

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Yeah I've been known to make a few things stick over tyme!   ::)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Hibernian

I realize its one weekend down and one still to go,,,,

but hey guys how about some pictures! Those of us unable to attend need to see how the new site is working and what not!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Pinn

Sorry darlin, still to busy to be able to download anything yet.
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Nailin

a person on flickr took photos - search ncrf 2009
i don't know if anyone took a group photo
someone does need to take a picture of those beer wenchs/rogues
did anyone set up an r/f gathering?
i'll be there late as i am catching a ride
Chieftess Nailin'