News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend=Amazingness

Started by eloquentXI, March 01, 2009, 08:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyElizabeth

It was lovely meeting you as well Dracconia.  Hope your opening weekend was wonderful at Fourwinds.  I was so chilly all day Saturday, but Sunday was quite lovely.  Let's hope the following weekends are nicer as well. 
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

eloquentXI

I'm working on uploading everything...I ended up not feeling well at all on Saturday night after coming home and have been sick since then, with a viral infection that the doctor says they can't identify nor can they give me antibiotics so I've just been trudging to class and will trudge to work tonight.
Should have it uploaded before I leave in twenty minutes...
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Dracconia

I can't wait to see the pics EloquentXI!!!!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

eloquentXI

First round of images up! :) Here's a few-->

I still have more to go but will when I'm home from work...
all the photos will be here- http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn213/megsfairephotos/Four%20Winds%2009-%20Feb%2028th/

:-*

mieljolie

Quote from: LadyElizabeth on March 03, 2009, 01:47:13 PM
I feel like I barely got to meet any of ya'll that I'd not know previously...  sucky!  Well hopefully I'll get to chat with you, newbie, next time you visit.

We do have quite a few pics, mostly of ourself with friends and such, but we haven't posted them yet.   I'll post a link when I do.

LadyElizabeth, I'd enjoy a chance to chat more.  We shall see how things go around here as to whether we make it back.  I savor any chance to refuel my garb envy.  BTW, your outfits are alway amazing!  Looking forward to seeing your pics. 
Royal Order of Landsharks - Guppy No. 85

Dracconia

WOW! MY hair looks so red...you are so amazing elo!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

RenRobin

Amazing photos Elo!  You have a very special eye for the capturing of one's spirit.  Drac, Wow what a flirty pic, very nice!
Loki-terr (in training)

LadyElizabeth

Wow, Elo, thanks so much for the great pics!  I especially like the one with me and my nephew!!  I honestly don't think I took any pics of us together and that one is just the cutest ever!!! 

Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Red the pirate

Dracconia

Thanks Ren Robin....but it's all the photographer...after all it is a magic box....

PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

RenRobin

Quote from: LadyElizabeth on March 04, 2009, 09:42:12 AM
Wow, Elo, thanks so much for the great pics!  I especially like the one with me and my nephew!!  I honestly don't think I took any pics of us together and that one is just the cutest ever!!! 

Lady Elizabeth,
Just have to ask, how long does it take to do your hair line in the picture?
Loki-terr (in training)

LadyElizabeth

Well, the hair probably takes 20-30 minutes in all, with all the pretty jewelry and hair pieces and such... not too long really.  All in all though, it takes me about 3 hrs to get ready.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Red the pirate

eloquentXI

There we go, I got the last few uploaded.

mieljolie

Wow!  EloquentXI, you have some really wonderful shots!  RF.com is lucky to have such talented photographers around!
Royal Order of Landsharks - Guppy No. 85

RenRobin

Meg,
God has really given you a gift!  Is that Lady Bess ???
Loki-terr (in training)

eloquentXI

:) You all are too kind. I just enjoy taking photos and capturing snapshots of my favorite place.

With Nicolas-Antoine in the first photo, RenRobin? Yes, that is.