News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing weekend Rollcall

Started by Anna Iram, March 02, 2009, 03:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Iram

I'll be back for a visit this Sunday 8th.  :)

treb knight

Hello Lady Anna, please pass by our camp (Anger of the Mistress, a siege weapon company) and introduce your self. I am past the pirate encampment right on the water. When you see the trebuchets I am sure to be close by. Treb Knight

Escarlata

We'll be there Saturday and Sunday, though no way to know how long on Sunday. Hope to see everyone.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Queen Maggie

As always, I'll be there, hosting the King and Queen's court reception (aka Meet and Greet, photo op) for the first half hour after gate, performing in Musical MacBeth, and directing the knighting ceremony.
Hope to greet any visitors!
Queen Maggie
wench#617, Bard #013
aka Mistress Mannerly, Goodlief Bailey, Cousin Undine Mannerly, Mother Lowe

Anna Iram

Treb Knight I'll be sure to stop by. :)

I hope to see you ot and about as well Esc. Never know how late of a start we'll actually get. Hope to be there for cannon!

Maggie I am very much looking forward to seeing Musical MacBeth again! I'll look for an opportunity to say hi sometime in the day.

Vyxen

My Merc and I will be at FLaRF's Closing Weekend.  Our home faire is MDRF, but we've relocated due to his job transfer, to SW Vermont. 
It would be wonderful to meet some new folks while we're at FLaRF.

We're hoping to catch Celtic Mayhem at Maguires Hill 16 on Saturday evening at 9 in Ft Lauderdale.

Vyxen, the Yuletide Wench
Renegade Snowflake; Bodhisattva Babe
MDRF IWG 1531/ Merc 480/ IFoRP 104

Anna Iram

A sister Wench! :)

Well I'm determined to be at cannon, so look for me. I'll be wearing basically what you see in my pic.

SirBlackFox

Sir Black Fox will make his presence known both days of FLARF's Closing Weekend!  Yes, at the very last minute (as of about 3 hours ago) I've decided to drive down tonight, stay with relatives in Lauderdale and get all the photos and info I can for the Spring Issue of Faire Magazine.  Should ye be a winsum wench, I'll also be shooting Wenches of the Quarter for Pyrates Way magazine.

please email me if ye would like to meet!  sirblackfox at fairemagazine dot com
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

SirBlackFox

There's been a change. . . . I shall be at the Bay area fest on Sat and FLARF on Sun. . . . on Faire Magazine's whirlwind tour of the Sunshine state!  Shooting photos for two articles to appear in the Spring Issue!.
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

beeboy

ill be there, working, Capricorn Arms by the joust field

Escarlata

SirBlackFox, it was good meeting you today, as well as seeing Anna Iram and Lady HawkeontheHill. Beeboy, I'm sorry we never made it down that far today. The wee ones kept us busy *chuckling* mostly with runs to the privy.

All in all, it was an outstanding weekend and we're safely home. May all of you have safe journeys to your next destination.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

LadyHawkeontheHill

Esc, your wee ones were charming! Kids with personality are a joy and those two do not seem to lack for any in that area!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Anna Iram

It was indeed a great weekend. Esc, and Leinad it was great seeing you. :) So many other there I was surprised and delighted to see! John Hawkins  :-* Troll Ken  :-* :-* Sir Black Fox, a  ;) and a  :-* for you. A sweet guy and I won't tell a soul. A great chat with Beeboy and his friend at Capricorn and a wonderful visit with Queen Maggie and Vixyn. I look forward to continuing our conversation.  :)

I took a look at pics this morning. Hmmmm my camera must have been bewitched by the Peep harborer we found in the lanes. A pack of Peeps were found tucked into her wonderous garb. Upon attempting to take pictures of said Peeps my camera went wonkers. Evil wicked..nom nom nom yummy things

Queen Maggie

Great to see  you all! Escarlata, I spied you watching the Musical MacBeth: Hope you enjoyed it! (Sadly, one of our actors wasn't performing final weekend, due to an infection that needed to be treated at home... but we still had fun with it! -Leinad managed to find and chat with me a moment or two, as well.

Anna-Great to see you again, so glad I could make introductions. Here's to next year, and let's see if we can get a real wenches' local going here, too!
Queen Maggie
wench#617, Bard #013
aka Mistress Mannerly, Goodlief Bailey, Cousin Undine Mannerly, Mother Lowe

Sir Martin

Quote from: Anna Iram on March 10, 2009, 09:21:00 AM
I took a look at pics this morning. Hmmmm my camera must have been bewitched by the Peep harborer we found in the lanes. A pack of Peeps were found tucked into her wonderous garb. Upon attempting to take pictures of said Peeps my camera went wonkers. Evil wicked..nom nom nom yummy things

: : shakes head : : ... looks like we're going to have to break out the flogger again.   ;)

SirBlackFox

It was indeed a glorious visit and I thank everyone that I got to give a hug to for being so welcomming. Anne. . .  Musical "insert Scottish Play here" was, in my opinion, the very best performance of all that I viewed that day.  I hope someone illegally launches a video version on YouTube so I can see it again! LOL
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Anna Iram

Glad to be able to turn you on to such a wonderful show. :) Looking forward to seeing you again, all the others that I met again.

We still have several weeks left at our home faire of BARF. Hope some of you I met have the chance to make it over for a visit!

Maggie, I'd love to see the Florida Wenches as involved in charity work and RESCUE as the MDRF wenches. I think others here at BARF have had the same thoughts, so hopefully we can all make this spark burst into a flame.

Sir Martin...you keep threatening and I've yet to see a flogging....Just how wicked do I have to become?  :D

*edited* LOL I forgot! I did get  flogged two years ago at BARF on your visit! Awww.. you DO love me. :)