News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing weekend Rollcall

Started by Anna Iram, March 02, 2009, 03:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

It was indeed a glorious visit and I thank everyone that I got to give a hug to for being so welcomming. Anne. . .  Musical "insert Scottish Play here" was, in my opinion, the very best performance of all that I viewed that day.  I hope someone illegally launches a video version on YouTube so I can see it again! LOL
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Anna Iram

Glad to be able to turn you on to such a wonderful show. :) Looking forward to seeing you again, all the others that I met again.

We still have several weeks left at our home faire of BARF. Hope some of you I met have the chance to make it over for a visit!

Maggie, I'd love to see the Florida Wenches as involved in charity work and RESCUE as the MDRF wenches. I think others here at BARF have had the same thoughts, so hopefully we can all make this spark burst into a flame.

Sir Martin...you keep threatening and I've yet to see a flogging....Just how wicked do I have to become?  :D

*edited* LOL I forgot! I did get  flogged two years ago at BARF on your visit! Awww.. you DO love me. :)