News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

goblets for feasting

Started by Celtic Lady, February 14, 2009, 06:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celtic Lady

I'm wondering if anyone knows who makes the goblets that are given away at the Feast of Fantasy. Our wedding is coming up this September and Sir Morgan and I would like to purchase some that will be used by the wedding party at our reception. I'd really appreciate any info on the artist/vendor.

LadyAnn

I  suggest you contact MiRF to find out which distributor the use.
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Poldugarian Warrior

Greyfox pottery. They make all the souvenier mugs/goblets. But, you have to buy wholesale to even get mugs/goblets from them, Which is a drag, cause I'd like to get them to put a Polish Eagle on one for me. Visit their site. www.greyfoxpottery.com

Celtic Lady

Thanks so much for the info. Who knows... perhaps this will work out for us.  :D

Poldugarian Warrior

Well, maybe you'll have 50 guests or so, and if not you can give away more than one person as wedding thank you gifts for coming, and then you coudl take the rest and sell at a garage sale, or donate them to charity. I too can't figure why they don't do custom work and just a few pieces to satisfy customers liek us whom only need 1 or a few to suit our needs.

Celtic Lady

I sent them an e-mail asking if they could point me in the direction of a retailer or if it was possible to get a few that weren't decorated. I don't need anything special on mine. We'll see what happens.

Poldugarian Warrior

Cool, let me know what they say. I never contacted them, because I really already have a lot of drinking vessels, and just thought one would be cool, but when they said wholesale. i just figured oh, well maybe I don't need another cup, but if they do make exceptions. Hmmm.

Celtic Lady

Well haven't heard anything from them at all. Not even a "go away, kid. you're bothering me." Not that that's what I would have wanted to hear from them. Just any kind of response would be better than none. Oh well. I'll find someone else.

Poldugarian Warrior

Right on. There are probably many other goblet craftsmen out there whom would love to have some work. So seek them out.