News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

1st visit

Started by Dallan, March 05, 2009, 11:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric the Ugly

Well, the pub is out as a meeting place... because it's about the size of a freakin' shoebox...   ::) >:(

Lady Christina de Pond

pubs not a good place to meet since i don't go in there
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Dallan

Quote from: Dirtfarmer on March 23, 2009, 05:31:46 PM
Dallan,

That's funny... Mel (Mad Maggie) and I will probably be down there on that Saturday on our way to Tampa Bay.  I probably won't see you at VARF but hope to see you at GARF!

Not at VARF? You and Mel aren't on cast?
Fight'n

Dirtfarmer

I'm taking a break this year and only working the full run of NCRF and a weekend here and there of a few other faires as visiting cast.... been doing that faire in one form or another for 10 years.  I need to reset myself. 

Mel is still up in the air, Hither Dither and Yon may or may not be doing the VARF show.  I think they still have some red tape to work out.

So I'm going to exploit my new "freedom" from back to back NCRF and VARF rehearsals and go take a look at GARF which should be fun and stop in at TNRF which I loved last year.

Dallan

Won't seem the same without you. We aren't going to make NCRF. With the boys in lacrosse and me coaching we can't miss too many weekends. We'll look for you at GARF.
Fight'n

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Dirtfarmer on March 24, 2009, 02:45:07 PM
So I'm going to exploit my new "freedom" from back to back NCRF and VARF rehearsals and go take a look at GARF which should be fun and stop in at TNRF which I loved last year.

I can asure you DIRTFARMER that you will enjoy yourself at both.  A Favor?   Please pass on the warm felicitations of the BLAKDUKE to Her Majesty the Queen at Tenn.  I regret I cannot make it this year.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Lord Clisto of York

I am starting to count down the days. LOL..
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished