News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

On Behalf of Noble Cause

Started by Bryan Beard, March 09, 2009, 02:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Beard

We at Noble Cause Productions would like to express what a wonderful time we had our first year with FLARF. Everyone from the producer, office staff, site crew, vendors, cast, and patrons were very welcoming and responsive to our performers and shows. We look forward to a long lasting relationsip with our new friends and family at FLARF. We invite you to please keep in touch through here or our website at WWW.NobleCauseProductions.com. Thank you all!
Bryan Beard
Noble Cause Productions
Sir William, Lord of Whitehall

LadyHawkeontheHill

I am compelled to thank Mr. Beard for a fine show on Sunday! Indeed!
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Queen Maggie

Gentlemen,
I would very much like to reply that in my experience, I have never met a finer troupe. I know some others that I hold equally dear, but your attention to the patrons, willingness to walk out and join in all the activities, the ceremony you add to the childrens' knightings, and beyond everything your attitude towards chivalry and yet still having fun.... I cannot compliment you enough.
Thank you for your wonderful contributions!

(You'll remember me as Lady Mannerly)
Queen Maggie
wench#617, Bard #013
aka Mistress Mannerly, Goodlief Bailey, Cousin Undine Mannerly, Mother Lowe

FlaRF

Hi, Bryan!

This is Kristen, from the office at FlaRF.  I am very pleased to know that you and the rest of the men at Noble Cause had a wonderful time at our festival; I know we here at the office look forward to the years that lie ahead!

As a side note: you and Billy are referred to as "my jousters" in the office (for giving me the view of the Joust Field from my window).  I cannot thank you enough for your kindness! 

Best wishes always,
Kristen

P.S. Feel free to add us on Facebook/MySpace to keep in touch!