News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

blue66669 INVADES Briarwood countdown-

Started by Old Tinker, May 16, 2008, 07:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnFayeCutler

Just a guess... hehehe! I'm partial to Somebody to Love but my all time fav. Queen song is Bicycle Race!

Not much longer now! A month and a day!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Blue66669

Wow, a month and a day, and I'll be strolling the lanes with my fairemily and companions. I'm so happy that I get to come play with you guys! Just picture it now, us holding each other up as we stumble INTO the faire for opening cannon LOL. I got 2 bottles of cheesecake loki just for this trip. I wonder if I could eek out another flavor before then.... hrmmmm.

I get to be in the Bluegrass State for my good friend Neophyte's birthday, and do the "Bambi Walk" with Lucy Buckles. Is it time already? Cause I'm going nuts here!!!
Blaidd Drwg

Old Tinker

our Empress Blue,
if we may approach and address thee ?
us'n Ky'ers will make sure and give fair warning uhh
announcing that all should prepare for thee arrival of "Thee Empress of the North",
stock up on thee ale,
clean thee streets,
remove all thee drunken ones from the streets
wait thats us  ;)
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Blue66669

Good sir, and kindest lady- Old Tinker and his Belle are ALWAYS welcome to approach, as I see you as equals in the eyes of the Empire. You do us a great service, keeping us in line and organized. Would you do one favor for me though???

Make sure that faire management doesn't have laws against sparkly butterfly pasties :-* ::)

Will thee be meeting us for sushi Friday night?
Blaidd Drwg

Old Tinker

so sorry to say that this Old Tinker works late on Friday even'ns.
then me one hour trek to me Belles cottage,
(tis hers not mine, but she lets me live there. she's such a fine lady)  ;D
so's it would be hard for this Old Tinker and his Belle to feast with thee on raw fish's.
but fear not our Empress, we will await thy carriage's arrival,
then it shall be an KyHRF breakfast for all ( ? KyHRF breakfast ? [ask CapnFaye} )
loki  loki  loki  loki  loki
not to mention- rum  bourbon  whiskey  vodka  tequila and more ~ ~ ~
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Old Tinker on June 11, 2008, 01:35:45 PM
then it shall be an KyHRF breakfast for all ( ? KyHRF breakfast ? [ask CapnFaye} )

Ooh! Sounds like a wonderful idea! We should indeed pack up some lawn chairs (chair in a bag types?) and what have you had enjoy a wonderful breakfast before opening gate! :D
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575

Old Tinker

well then CapnFaye, what would be a good meet'n time ?
sounds like besides thee drink, there be food items ?
hows bout cheeses, breads and some fruits.
what say thee folk ?
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt Lucy

>:(

dang it...I wish I wasn't going to miss you all coming.  *grumble grumble grumble*
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

jinx

I'd be willing to leave extra-early if breakfast is involved!  XD  If I can find my cooler My cooler is right in front of me on top of the TV, so I'll even be able to bring something.  A...fruity, vanilla yougurty, granola-y thing, even, if anyone likes that sort of thing.  XD  No strawberries will be included, though, as I am allergic.  O.o

I wish you weren't missing it, too, Lucy.  You'll be at ORF, yes?
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Capt Lucy

Quote from: jinx on June 12, 2008, 05:49:47 PM
I'd be willing to leave extra-early if breakfast is involved!  XD  If I can find my cooler My cooler is right in front of me on top of the TV, so I'll even be able to bring something.  A...fruity, vanilla yougurty, granola-y thing, even, if anyone likes that sort of thing.  XD  No strawberries will be included, though, as I am allergic.  O.o

I wish you weren't missing it, too, Lucy.  You'll be at ORF, yes?

Yes indeed!  I just printed my season pass!  ;)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

CapnFayeCutler

Great! I'm glad you got your season pass! We're gonna tear ORF up this year! :)

Hmm, since we're apparently going to do breakfast, perhaps we should get a list going of who's bringing something? Tinker? You're much better at this than I am. I am very unorganized! Oh yes and everyone remember that the R/F guest book is in WindChime's booth!

Well let's see...breakfast... I'll bring muffins!
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575

Blue66669

I can bring my cute butt and some loki. Maybe something else, if darling Neophyte can point me in the direction of a grocery store somewhere near the faire site.
Blaidd Drwg

Old Tinker

Mmmm Mmmmm loki and cute muffins was it, no
Mmmm Mmmmm cute loki and muffin butt, naa
Mmmm Mmmmm (last try) loki, muffins and cute butts, breakfast of champions.
CapnFaye, me orginiz'd  :D , deal, i will take care of list'n, you take care of weather  :-\
okay, it shall be done-
those attend'n thee Invasion at KyHRF on July 12th, if thee wish thy can jion us, around lets say eight-thirty'ish(please someone else okay orsujest another meet'n time, please), for a little breakfast. if thee would, just let me Belle and me know, then we shall list thy treats thee brings, solid or liquid  ;D
if all do not mine, we shall post these on thee "Calendar". then about two weeks out will move list'n for R/F Invasion at KyHRF to it's own topic line for, well thee fun of it.
how's bout that  ;)
blue, we have something for visit'n KyHRF for you  :-X
we be watch'n,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Blue66669

OH NO!!! WHAT AM I GETTIN MESELF INTO????

I hope I can make an 8:30 meeting time, we all know how I like to drink all night LOL:P
Blaidd Drwg

kydavid

Well, if you stop drinking by about 430 or 5, you should be sober by 830 in the morning!