News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

blue66669 INVADES Briarwood countdown-

Started by Old Tinker, May 16, 2008, 07:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: kydavid on June 13, 2008, 04:40:35 PM
Well, if you stop drinking by about 430 or 5, you should be sober by 830 in the morning!

You didn't specify AM or PM!!! I'm going for 4:30 AM...that way you sober up enough to buzzed, which is good.  ;D

Thank you Tinker for getting the list together! I'll do my special Anti-Rain dance when it gets closer to time. I've been told it resembles a combination of the Super Bowl Shuffle and the Happy Dance. Eep!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Blue66669

I love you Faye, you rock. Hmmmm, I wonder where the birthday boy has disappeared to....

Oh, and has anyone heard from beeboy?
Blaidd Drwg

Capt Lucy

Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

CapnFayeCutler

Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Capt Lucy

Booty'n Penny

Blue66669

Hmmm, sober, altered state, it's all good to me. I'm just a squirrel man, just a squirrel...
Blaidd Drwg

jinx

Bad, stupid, crappy news.  I -might- not be able to make it.  The friend that was coming with me got the terrible news that her play had been moved up by 1 stinkin' week, so she can no longer go, as there's no one to cover her.  My husband, in his infinite wisdom, doesn't want me to drive my little $700 thing that far (at least not alone), so unless I can find someone to come with me, I'm out.  T.T  Which is made of major fail and suck.  I'm working on a back-up plan, though.  Wish me luck, 'cause I -really- wanna be there.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Old Tinker

for all to know,  :o
tis only 2 weeks until BLUE comes a knockn on Briarwoods gates..
me Belle and me have post'd a liat'n from thee "Calendar", of those thought come'n on July 12th & 13th upon thee first post on page 1, under thee countdown.
please let us know of any correction or additions.

i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt Lucy

Yay!  Can't wait to see you chicky!  Wish I could go have fun with you at the faire as well...   :-\  At least we know Saturday night is going to SO rock!   ;D :-*
Booty'n Penny

jinx

Tinker, if you would, I won't be coming.  T.T  Not just because of my car, either.  I have a really important (albeit rather last minute) event for a group I'm in that Saturday, and have to be in Bellbrook, OH early that afternoon.

I hate missing you guys, but I absolutely cannot miss this event.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Blue66669

Awwww, bad jinxie! You suck :P

Well folks, a little under 2 weeks before I'll be there in the Bluegrass. Can't wait to see you all again!!!

Anyone seen that tall kilted one around? *Neophyte, I'm looking in your general direction... ;)*
Blaidd Drwg

Old Tinker

:'(  with tears in our eyes, we shall scratch thee from thee list'n for thee Gather'n on July 12th & 13th, our jinx. hope thee can make it to our home faire someday. me Belle and me will keep it in shape for thy visit, (well the Blue Invasion may tear it up a little, but we will do our best to get back to normal, if possible after Blue's Invasion).

well then it be only two weeks and we gather to welcome our Empress' Blue  :D
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Imestra

With Bluevasion on the horizon, 'tis garb tweaking week.  OH! Jinx girl, can't you still come Sunday? 
Curtro & I can only come on Sun's Day...
12 days left until we see the Bluegrass and the Blue Empress.
8)
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

jinx

Well, considering my event will likely last until some time in the wee'smas, Sunday isn't an option, with so little sleep.

I'll think of you guys a lot, though, and be jealous.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.