News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

blue66669 INVADES Briarwood countdown-

Started by Old Tinker, May 16, 2008, 07:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

what a great day in Briarwood it was. our Empress Blue had made her appearance, and me Belle and me were there to see it. a little shower to start thee day, then it was off with a flash. many good people were there with us.
Blue came, Blue saw, Blue loved all..
sorry me Belle and me could not be there Sunday, hope all was as terrific as Sat.
Ahh, one more weekend to go  :'(
me Belle and me will be in attendance both days to help drain thee kegs and close thee gates :'( :'(
but it has been a great season thus far,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir William Marcus

Thank you everyone! We had a great time yesterday.  Didn't think we was going to have the opportunity to attend this year due to a spontaneous work schedule.
So, with 3 hours of sleep and knowing there was friends and cold Guinness on tap waiting for us we set forth. Damn glad we did..whoops I will penace for that later.

Hoping everyone made it back home safely

Pax Vobiscum

Joseph Von Lamar & William Marcus
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Blue66669

It was an absolute pleasure seeing you all again, and meeting others for the first time! Your hospitality was just amazing, and I hope to extend the same courtesy to each and every one of you someday soon. I'll post the pics from this weekend, and hopefully we can get some others, not JUST from my perspective (which is pretty limited LOL). Again, thank you for showing me your faire, it was beautiful, and I can't wait to return someday!!!
Blaidd Drwg

Old Tinker

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on July 14, 2008, 09:47:55 AM
Thank you everyone! We had a great time yesterday.  Didn't think we was going to have the opportunity to attend this year due to a spontaneous work schedule.
So, with 3 hours of sleep and knowing there was friends and cold Guinness on tap waiting for us we set forth. Damn glad we did..whoops I will penace for that later.

Hoping everyone made it back home safely

Pax Vobiscum

Joseph Von Lamar & William Marcus

our Sir Marcus,
me Belle and me both were sad that we miss'd thee at our home fest. but there were obligations for Sunday.
so glad thee enjoy'd KyHRF. next year we will treat thee and thy comrade.
will be see'n thee at OHRF, correct??
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir William Marcus

We were saddened as well my friend that you and Belle were not in attendance on this day.  However, I do know all to much about other obligations my friend and how even some can plague & darken the happiest of days.

As for OHRF..you betcha!

I was also informed yesterday from reliable sources of another castle gathering in November at Loveland?? It sounds like a good one too!

Below: Me & Sir Joseph with some new brethren of the orders that have committed themselves to the crusade..Deus Vult!

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Old Tinker

our good Sir William,
looks to some great crusaders have jion'd thee in thy quest.
and Yes, me hears of it also. will have more details after this weekend, and shall post on thee "Calendar". that will be two "Gather'ns" come'n up in thee future- Sept & Nov. Ah, thee "Castleteers Gathger'ns" are so enjoyable. we count thee days.
take good care our friend,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

beeboy

it was really nice meeting all of you, and the great hospitality from literally everybody

WindChime

I really enjoyed meeting everyone who was able to attend this weekend. ;D I also had a blast friday night at the sushi bar with everyone. :D I hope everyone had a safe trip back to their homes.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Carl

Thank you one and all for the amazing time at the faire .My wife and I had a great time. I must say the Kentucky Faire should be commended as this was one of the most beautiful faire grounds we have visited ,it is hard to beleive that it is only in its third year.We will be back again next year.Everyone involved with the faire were gracious and friendly.Here is a link to our photos
.http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii29/carlanddonna/kentucky/
Cannot wait for the next gathering hope to see everyone at the MIRF
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Old Tinker

Quote from: Carl and Donna on July 14, 2008, 09:06:22 PM
Thank you one and all for the amazing time at the faire .My wife and I had a great time. I must say the Kentucky Faire should be commended as this was one of the most beautiful faire grounds we have visited ,it is hard to beleive that it is only in its third year.We will be back again next year.Everyone involved with the faire were gracious and friendly.Here is a link to our photos
.http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii29/carlanddonna/kentucky/
Cannot wait for the next gathering hope to see everyone at the MIRF

Conte and Contessa, me Belle and me want'd to thank you for visit'n KyHRF. we love our faire and am very glad thee enjoy'd thy selves. it was so good to fest with thee both of you again, and we still have OHRF and thee "Gather'n" at thee "Castle". it is great thee plans to return to Briawood in 2009. thee strides that KyHRF made this year were fantastic, and it just keeps gett'n better.
take good care our friends, and we shall see thee in Sept. at OHRF.
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

Capt Lucy

Yay!  You all look like you had a blast!  :)
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Angus

Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Old Tinker

our Empress Blue,
me Belle and me just want'd to say that we we're so happy to have thee visit our home fest. we hope we serve'd thee well. thee PICs are great, thanks so much.
thee is thee Empress,
and thee Empress loves all,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

WindChime

The pics look great ;D. I'm really glad you didn't post some of them. :P
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57