News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Can anyone make me a doublet?

Started by bagpiper, February 27, 2009, 08:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bagpiper

Hi, ???
I need a doublet for may, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sew me one. If so, can you email me at boydmayberry@comcast.net, so we could discuss price, ect.?
Thanks!
There Can Be Only One

BLAKDUKE

Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

bagpiper

I imagine Syrilla is, as always, intensely busy. Luckily, I seem to have found someone
There Can Be Only One

CapnFayeCutler

Oh I'm glad to hear that. I would have offered my services but I'm rushing to complete two other projects for the faire.  :o
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: bagpiper on March 02, 2009, 07:15:56 PM
I imagine Syrilla is, as always, intensely busy. Luckily, I seem to have found someone

I don't doubt it for a minute, but knowing the young lady as well as I do, there might have been the ever so slight chance that she already had something made up that you would have liked and maybe only needed minor alterations.  It never hurts to ask the question.  The worst thing that could be said is 'NO' .  Good Luck 
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

bagpiper

very true! I appreciate the advice!
There Can Be Only One

Lady Catherine

hey hey bagpiper! i made it in as a scottish dressmaker, clan campbell!  You??
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

bagpiper

oooh...if you're campbell, I can't be associated with you! hehe
I'm squiring this year, but I'll certainly come out to the lanes to play with you guys!
There Can Be Only One