News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Pirate Festival 2009 Information Thread

Started by dunedon, March 15, 2009, 04:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dunedon

Hi Folks ... starting up a thread to contain the information and announcements for The Pirate Festival in Milton Ontario.  I'll try to limit my postings about it to this thread, and the latest news updates can always be found at www.fairesintime.com.

Dates: August 1st - 3rd, 2009 (rain or shine ... but lets hope for shine!)

Ticket Prices: $12.00 for Adults, $8.00 for Children and Seniors (for 1 day admission, includes GST and PST)

Official Pirate Festival Website: www.thepiratefestival.com (currently under renovations, should be up soon)

Special Events:  Hoist the Captains Keg
On August 1st, from about 6PM until midnight we're extending the day of festivities into an evening pub-sing and entertainment show.  This additional event is for adults (19+) only and has no additional cover charge (beyond the admission fee to the Pirate Festival for that day).  Gates will remain open until 8PM if you only wish to arrive for the evening, or if you want to enjoy a day at the festival and return for a night of meyhem!

I'll try to respond to any comments in this thread, but if you have specific questions you can always contact me at: keith@fairesintime.com.

Keith Sine
Faires In Time & Pocket Watch Theatrical Productions

Latest News:
March 15th, 2009: Merchant Applications and Volunteer Forms are Available
I have uploaded the Merchant Application form, and an online form for Volunteer registration for this years Pirate Festival to the Faires In Time website (www.fairesintime.com).  If you have a product or service you would like to offer, or wish to volunteer your time helping out at our event please check it out.

SwordintheStoneCrafts

fine leathergoods for the new renaissance

kainar

Arrggh...  hello me hearties, just a reminder the pirate fest is on it's way.  Anyone looking to help out or be a part of it in anyway feel free to contact us through our site at fairesintime.com

Cheers

Aelwyn

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*
Find me on Facebook as Aelwyn Daeira

Cornwall

Ooh, I can hardly wait!  Had a lot of fun there last year.

Aelwyn

Sadly, we won't be there this year.  We'll be camping instead (everything happens on the same weekend, doesn't it?).
Find me on Facebook as Aelwyn Daeira

kainar

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...  I just got the list of entertainment for the Kaptain's Keg on the saturday night.  Oh yeah it's going to be fun.  Anyone easily offended should either where ear plugs or find a new party. 

kainar

Arrrrhhhh... Another fine Pirate festival was had.  Yet another success.  And the Captain's Keg was a hit with rude bawdy songs, and finally someone able to finish the role your leg over verse, "if men are from mars and women are from venus"  I've only been waiting fifteen years for it to be finished during a show with no one jumping  in and stopping them.