News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hotel question

Started by Lady Tess, March 15, 2009, 07:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Tess

Does anybody know of any hotels in the middle of Lawrenceville and Fairburn..

There's something I want to go to in Lawrenceville on May 2 and then I want to go to GARF on May 3. So, I need to find a hotel that is in the middle of both of those so I can get to both of them easily..

Thank you!

BLAKDUKE

this is just a suggestion.   There are a couple of good motels at the fairburn exit, and the faire is so close you could fall out of bed and into the maingate.  Stay there since your primary goal is faire.  Lawrenceville  is just about 1/2 hour up I-85 to the exit.
It really is not that far I have driven it to go to Packard Car Club meets.   
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

EponaBlackhorse

I have to agree with the previous post, though the drive is probably closer to 45 mins or an hour.  Downtown Atlanta is probably the middle point between the two but I'm sure it would be cheaper to stay in Fairburn than downtown Atlanta or Lawrenceville.  :)

Lady Tess

Yeah, a friend told me about Hampton Inn Atlanta-Druid Hill (i think thats what its called) and it's only 25 minutes from the place in Lawrenceville I want to go to and 35 minutes from GARF. I think that's where we'll stay if we go.

Raibeart OShea

My Lady and I booked 3 nights at the Wingate Fairburn and got 6 FREE tickets for the Faire.  We were worried that they'd pass them out each day, but the manager there last week said he'd give us all of the tickets on Saturday morning.
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

Lady Tess

I'm gonna stay with a friend who lives in Georgia and my parents are gonna get a hotel. Thanks for all your help though!

I'll be at GARF on May 3!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Raibert thank-thee for this information!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."