News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GARF Roll Call

Started by susannah, March 17, 2009, 09:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Peddlin on May 06, 2009, 07:41:56 AM
Sir Clisto -

It was wonderful to meet you in Tennessee last Saturday, and I will look forward to the next time.    :)

Hi Peddlin,

Thanks...I had replied to your post here last week but now see my reply isn't there. Wonder where it went. Anyway, it was good to meet you as well. I look to coming back one day.

Sir Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lady Christina de Pond

with friends or with out friends I will be there that monday of the Memorial day
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Sad news indeed, for the Lady, Princess, and I were planning on returning to the Kingdom this Sunday..... :-\

LadyDracolich

I will most likely be there at some point that weekend.  Certainly only one day, (I have a major test to study for) but I have not decided on the day as yet.  I was hoping to see some of the members from the Florida area this weekend, but I hear that there may be issues with their trip up. 
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Hector

Lady D (and others):

I think the decisions on everyone from Fla are still coming in.  I do know Sap'n and I plan to drive up tomorrow to catch the Braves game and then Faire on Saturday and Sunday.  Lookin forward to hopefully see y'all this weekend.
-

Count Adolfo

I, regrettably, have to take a pass on GA.
I had made this announcement on Facebook earlier this week but was waiting to do so here in the hopes that something would come up to make it feasible to make the trip after all.
I'm going to miss seeing everyone, but I'm afraid with finances being what they are right now... and with the way things have gone down here for the trip (there was originally a large crowd and finances would be shared) I cannot see how it's plausible to make it.

I'm still tentatively planning on being at John Levique.
If finances don't get better soon, that may be in jeopardy.
GARF is not possible.  I'm having to make cuts to guarantee later Faires.

Hector

You will be missed Count!  If you have a moment each day where you feel like you just had a drink, know that we have toasted you and the others unable to make the trip.
-

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Count Adolfo on May 21, 2009, 12:58:16 PM
I had made this announcement on Facebook earlier this week.

What name do you use for facebook.  If it your mundane name, then which of the skaty-eight gabillion ones that are out there are you.  that is the problem with a lot people who use facebook, they never put enough info out there to be able to identify or at the very least approximate the one that a person is looking for. 
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Count Adolfo

Hector, if I suddenly get a buzz and start slurring my words just as that cop is asking for my license and registration, I'll tell him it's all your fault! LOL!!!

BLAKDUKE, my friend, I really and truly regret not seeing you...
I can be found on Facebook by either searching through the friends lists of others who are mutual friends...
or by searching under my email... which, I believe, you have...

Hector

With the deteriorating weather forecasts, we've unfortunately scrubbed plans to be in Georgia this weekend.  Just too long a drive and too much outlay to spend all weekend in a lot of rain.  That bites.   
-

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Myne Pyrate Molden and I have made last minute adjustments to attend GARF in the morro!  I type this from a dear friend's home about 1 1/2 hours North of Faire!  (She's keeping the younger puppers for me.  We co-own one together!)

WOOOHOOOOO we's going to Faire tomorrow!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

susannah

Lady M!! I'm so excited!! I'll be there today too!
I'll be at the Brewer's Pub (with Jer) for a good bit of the day...and especially if it rains!
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

susannah

It's closing weekend!    :(
I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday!  :)
Who's with me??
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

Celestien

I attended last weekend and it was splendid as always!

I hope though that I can attend closing weekend as well. If so, I shall most likely be there on Sunday.

BazookaBaby

I'll be there on Saturday : )

Stephanie C.