News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GARF Roll Call

Started by susannah, March 17, 2009, 09:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raibeart OShea

I and my Lady Lisa will be in for Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend.

I am SOOOO looking forward to our visit.
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

susannah

Welcome to Raibeart and his Lady Lisa! Memorial day weekend is always a great weekend to attend. Enjoy yourselves!
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Warrior_Monk on March 18, 2009, 02:04:12 PM
Quote from: Femme Falchion on March 18, 2009, 12:47:57 PM
Since Warrior Monk's helm will be the highest point outside the gate, let's just rally around him.   ;)

Funny! ;) :P ;D  A Chaplain on post donated a 14' guideon/lance pole, which will be flying a Beausant pennant on opening day. I hope it's windy!  ;D 200+ lbs frame wrapped in blessed Templar white will serve as an adequate rally point if need be........ :P

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on March 18, 2009, 01:18:41 PM
Warrior Monk

Tis true???????

Thou whilst be there on opening gate????????

Yes, great King, I will be there. Currently I will be returning the week before from training folks in Mississippi on some "force protection" issues. ;)

Quote from: LadyDracolich on March 18, 2009, 01:42:35 PM
I hope there won't be a lightening storm... He'll be a lightening rod, especially if he's holding an umbrella for his lady...  :o ::)

A familiar face and typing rings out about a former topic of discussion I see....... :P ;D

Most excellent well then.  THIS SHALL BE A FINE FAIRE DAY.  HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

EponaBlackhorse

I'll be there (working) April 18/19, May 16/17, May 30/31, and June 6/7.  Maybe more.  :)  I'll try to make it up to the gate at opening each day so hopefully I'll get to see everyone!

susannah

Epona, where will you be working, if you don't mind me asking...maybe those in attendance can make their way to you!
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

Count Adolfo

As of now, Falcone and I are planning two forays to GARF...
the first will be the M'Crack invasion weekend... April 18
the second will be on Memorial Day weekend.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Now Count don't go gettin' us all excited that ya'll will be a joining us then leaves us hi and dry!   ;)  We shall look forward to your visit.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Count Adolfo on March 25, 2009, 01:37:36 AM

Where will ye be staying. 

Count Adolfo

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on March 25, 2009, 11:01:15 AM
Quote from: Count Adolfo on March 25, 2009, 01:37:36 AM

Where will ye be staying. 

This has yet to be determined...

EponaBlackhorse

Quote from: susannah on March 24, 2009, 08:33:13 AM
Epona, where will you be working, if you don't mind me asking...maybe those in attendance can make their way to you!

I'm working at Sabersmith.  We're kinda back behind the Pirate Ship next to the haunted house thing.  It'd be great if everyone came by!  Can't wait for GARF.  :)  See you in a couple weeks!

LadyDracolich

Mwahahahahaha!!  I have corrupted yet another grouping of people!!  Hehehe, several old friends of mine are coming opening weekend!  And, my friend's wife is coming, it's her first visit!  HEHEHE... I helped her pick out some garb today.. ;)  The guys are going to wear kilts!!  Mwahahahaha... More people corrupted into the faire way of life!! :D 
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Raibeart OShea

Update:  I, my Lady Lisa, my son, and our two best friends will be in for Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Day weekend.

I AM STOKED!!!!!
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

BamaWoodsman

These last two weeks need to go faster............ I'm ready for GARF to be here. Has a rally point been established for opening morning?

Lady Christina de Pond

hey don't rush my sixflags saturday away

Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: BamaWoodsman on April 04, 2009, 11:46:46 PM
These last two weeks need to go faster............ I'm ready for GARF to be here. Has a rally point been established for opening morning?

I think somewhere around the front gate.  The warrior monk should be easy to spot.