News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Attention DMT Authors

Started by Captain Jack Wolfe, May 07, 2008, 08:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Jack Wolfe

I have a backup of the story, made a couple of days before the last attacks.  Please renmail me with your email address and I'll send you a copy.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Welsh Wench

And that is why you are the Captain, Jack. I defer to your superior intelligence and forethought to save us out of this abysmal  situation.
Now..how are you at protecting us at La Ville du Traitre?

And I got my email with the stories.
Bless you, luv!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Captain Jack Wolfe

You're too kind, Wenchie.  Sometimes my whims actually keep me and others out of trouble.   ;)

After this, La Ville du Traitre should be a cakewalk.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Welsh Wench

And if anyone ever says, 'Go to Hell', we can always say 'Been there...and the party was terrific!'

Elinor Hakebourne

Just Messaged you, Mad Jack :) Thank you!

Captain Jack Wolfe

We're also looking at options that might allow us to keep going on the story until things get shaken out here.  Nothing definite, but it is being looked at.

Stay tuned!

Captain Jack Wolfe

UPDATE:  Thanks to the awesomeness that we know as John, I have a backup of "Comments on DMT" available as well.  ;D

Hibernian

Ok, I'm on board and just sent my e-mail to Jack.

Nice to know someone was thinking ahead and backed everything up, esp the "Mystery Science Theater meets DMT" thread.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Welsh Wench

Isn't he wonderful?
He's the REAL captain.
I'm just window-dressing.  ;)

Window dressing. NOT 'dressing in the window'.

Hibernian

I feel like we've run aground or been attack by the kracken, just keeping watch and waiting for heads to pop up on the surface.

Lil is probably tied up with Scarby, Guard'n was having computer problems, so I guess we'll keep the life ring and a rope ready for everyone else. Hellooooo.....

As it seems we may be on our version of Gilligan's Island for an indefinite period of time, do we start two new threads here for the story and the comments? How long do we wait?

Oh, is that a coconut cream pie?  ;)

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Hibernian on May 09, 2008, 12:39:52 PM... As it seems we may be on our version of Gilligan's Island for an indefinite period of time, do we start two new threads here for the story and the comments? How long do we wait?

Oh, is that a coconut cream pie?  ;)

And will we be able to stay clear of the "Ginger or Mary Ann" conundrum?

Elinor Hakebourne

As long as there aren't any sea-zombie-ghost-people on this Gilligan's Island, I'm cool with this ;) (Once you've gone through one zombie battle, and whacked your enemies with the ship's logs, you've gone through them all...;))

Captain Jack Wolfe

And no giant spiders.  I hated that episode.  :o

Hibernian

Imagine if you will a "a three hour tour"...how many pairs of boots does WW bring?

Elinor Hakebourne

A puzzle for the ages...

(There better be NO giant spiders. AT ALL. {They're toooooo scary.})