News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Georgia Ren Faire

Started by Lady Celynn, April 18, 2010, 06:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Celynn

Has anyone from this group gone to the Georgia Ren Faire?  We will be there soon and I just wanted to get an idea of what it's like.   :)

Scotsman

Been there ... large site, fairly wooded. Not bad at all, also very good folk down there. I suggest (if you have not yet) going over to their pages and drop them a note. They will tell you where to go.
Also, be aware - GA has Blue laws too!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady Celynn

Thanks Scotsman...I will drop them a note.  We're really looking forward to adding another faire to our list.

lordwriothsley

I've never been to the Ga Faire before but I do happen to know their Queen Anne there who is also the queen at The Carolina Faire in Huntersville, North Carolina as well Lady Celynn. I would suggest that you stop by and say hi as she is a very fun and entertaining person to talk to.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Celynn

Thank you so much.  I will make sure to stop by and meet the queen.  I appreciate the suggestion.

Lady Celynn

We just got back from the Georgia Ren Faire and it was wonderful.  We highly recommend it to anyone in the area.  Thanks so much for suggesting we meet the lovely Queen Anne, she was wonderful and so much fun to talk to.  We were invited to join the Royals to hear the Queen and her ladies sing and I even had the pleasure of being invited to dance with the King.