News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pirate Tales

Started by Madge Estes, March 27, 2009, 07:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambios

Quote from: Anna Iram on April 08, 2009, 08:53:09 AM
ROTFL!!!

Mayhaps we should start a seperate thread and csll it "Emperors Gone Wild...Spring Break"!!! ;D ;D

Agreed, Anna....but we might have to rewind to the first Men in Tights competition from this year....until Sundays vid captures I thought I'd seen it all when he was practicing his "rapier thrusts" when it was his turn to strut that day  ::) ;D ::)
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Celtic_Fae

Quote from: Ambios on April 08, 2009, 10:54:53 AM
Quote from: Anna Iram on April 08, 2009, 08:53:09 AM
ROTFL!!!

Mayhaps we should start a seperate thread and csll it "Emperors Gone Wild...Spring Break"!!! ;D ;D

Agreed, Anna....but we might have to rewind to the first Men in Tights competition from this year....until Sundays vid captures I thought I'd seen it all when he was practicing his "rapier thrusts" when it was his turn to strut that day  ::) ;D ::)

Someone HAS to have photos of this, right? Please post!

Esperanza McDaniels

As promised, here are my two videos of Tim from the Gypsy stage.  Sorry about the red haze, it was so sunny, it had an effect on my camera!

Vid 1
Vid 2
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Count Adolfo

Once again, everyone...

what happens at RenFaire...

ENDS UP ON YOUTUBE!

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Count Adolfo on April 10, 2009, 01:41:20 AM
Once again, everyone...

what happens at RenFaire...

ENDS UP ON YOUTUBE!

I told you count....NO CAMERAS!
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Count Adolfo

I ne'er have a camera with me, in case no one has noticed.
"Better with a sword than a camera" is 100% accurate about me.

Howe'er, seems that when things happen, there's never a shortage of folks about with their wondrous fairy boxes...

Anna Iram

I was having a chat one evening with a few folks when I realised one had a pocket camera out and..It seemed...were vid taping. It's one thing to film something on stage, another a a "private" conversation. *shrugs* What are you gonna do...some people know no boundaries or respect.

Ambios

Quote from: Anna Iram on April 14, 2009, 12:21:24 PM
I was having a chat one evening with a few folks when I realised one had a pocket camera out and..It seemed...were vid taping. It's one thing to film something on stage, another a a "private" conversation. *shrugs* What are you gonna do...some people know no boundaries or respect.

GRRR....Nice, Anna.  I agree with your thoughts.  Only hope you weren't embarassed by that intrusion!
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen