News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Final Weekend Tea with our Queen

Started by Anna Iram, March 23, 2009, 02:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambios

'Twas...'twas....
Come on over to tea on closing day and we'll see what happens!
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Count Adolfo

I shall, most definitely, be at Tea on closing day.
Save me a seat
Something with a view.
Something with a view of the Queen's lovely countenance and a short wait for all that wonderful food that I got to sample week one!

Oh, 'tis going to be a wondrous thing...

Madge Estes

Dearest Count Adolfo,

Thou art moste kind indeed, and for certes we shall await in anticipation a wonderful tea upon that day!
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Ladyfair

Sounds like much fum will be had on this day....giggle.....I will be there ...giggle...or other half will be!!!
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Anna Iram

Count Adolfo

A Tea
ne'er hath a tea been so anticipated as this...
and yet, dreaded... for when it comes, 'twill be the final one for the season...

so I do say... I cannot, and yet can... wait!

Anna Iram

Nay, no dread Count. For as our King is fond of saying we must leave in order to return again. So it is with final tea. With the ending of our faire and final tea we are one day closer to opening day and seeing our Queen and her wonderful Court entertain us again.  :)

Lady Gwyndolyn

wishing she could be there....

alas...  we have once again missed being able to come down to the Southern Shire...  but by the looks of it.. the last day of Tea with her most beautiful and gracious Majesty is going to be bountiful indeed... 

remembering a rousing round of Musical Men..... 

wishing you all a grand time at tea!!!
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Hector

Nay, no dread Count. For as our King is fond of saying we must leave in order to return again. So it is with final tea. With the ending of our faire and final tea we are one day closer to opening day and seeing our Queen and her wonderful Court entertain us again.

WTF?
-

Count Adolfo

seconded
I'd prefer to enjoy the time we have and not rush it by...

I am in no hurry to be a day closer to the next season...

This has been quite an enjoyable season, despite setbacks... and I stand by my original stance of "I can't wait, but I can"

Anna Iram

Count, you misunderstand my meaning. In plainer english I am saying don't dread a moment merely because it will mean an ending. Look forward to each moment that comes, and when the event comes to a close, as all events do, know that the "again" is that much closer. Stand as you will, I was merely offering my own thoughts.

Hector...see above. Or in keeping with your own comment...THAT'S the f***.  ;)

Seamus Ex Machina

Awwww, Anna.........

I just learned how to tell time and now you gotta go and hit me with all that....logical stuff..... ;)
Legendary Hellraiser

Anna Iram

Good Lord...right?  :D

I'm going back to filling my flask and getting my bottom to faire. See you round the grounds Seamus.  :)

Mmketeer

Okay mom and I will try and make it next Sunday for the last day of fair and Queen's Tea to see hello to some of you that I did not yet get see this year (Lady Anne) and good-bye as well. 
Mmketeer

Anna Iram

:) Looking forward to seeing you Mmketeer.