News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Upcoming gigs for Ar Eigean Gael

Started by metalcelt, March 23, 2009, 04:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalcelt

Hey folks just wanted to update you on our next couple gigs.

We are playing at Club Cafe on 4/18 the show starts at 7 with the Spring Hillbillies opening for us. Tickets are $7.00 and can be purchased at the door or in advance!

After that we are playing Grasso Roberto 5/9 at 4 p.m. This is a really nice small cafe in Bloomfield she serves Sandwiches and Gellatos. I can attest to the quality of both. The Steak sandwich I had was really good and the gellato was amazing!

Hope to see you folks there!

metalcelt

In addition, April will be having her Birthday party at the show at Club Cafe :)

metalcelt

Just wanted to bring this back to the top. Wanted to remind you we will be at Club Cafe this coming weekend. Hope to see you there!

Professor M

I wish I could make it.  I have a gig of my own this weekend.  Maybe I'll see you on 5/9.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

metalcelt

We'll miss you Professor, have a good gig tho!

metalcelt

We are playing Your Inner Vagabond tomorrow night starting at 8. Hope to see you there!

metalcelt

Hey folks we are going to be at Grasso Roberto this Saturday May 9th from 4-7. This is a neat little Cafe in Bloomfield she has good food and yummy gellatto desserts!

the address is

4709 Liberty Ave
Pgh, PA 15224

metalcelt

Catch us at the Vandergrift Farmer's Market on 6/18.

I will also be playing a solo gig at Grasso Roberto on 6/20.

mumsies

Hey, right in my own back yard! No excuse for missing out on that one! Thanks for the heads up-will be great to hear/see you again!

metalcelt

metalcelt

I will be playing a solo gig this Saturday at Grasso Roberto. Again the show is from 4-7. Hope to see you folks out there!

metalcelt

We are going to be at Claddagh this Saturday 7/18 starting at 8 p.m. This is our first gig here. We would love to see you there!

April

God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

April

What a great night at the Claddagh!  That was truely the best I have ever heard you guys!  Looking forward to seeing you there again next month...   ;D
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

metalcelt

Once more the band will be at Claddagh this coming Saturday 8/22 from 8-12 Let's make it a long weekend together! I know Terry is playing the Harp Friday!