News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Snow!

Started by Zoë, March 26, 2009, 02:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is just you, haha.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Avan

The blizzard wanted me to get the motorcycle and go for a ride in the blowing snow.  ;D

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

It made me want to dress up as the Abominable Hamster, but I didn't as I figured Demitrius had already done that
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Demetrius

Quote from: Lady de Laney on April 07, 2009, 08:36:47 AM
It made me want to dress up as the Abominable Hamster, but I didn't as I figured Demitrius had already done that

You didn't see me? I tried to make myself more visible by wearing a bright green speedo!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Nope I stayed out of Boulder that day and we ALL know that only the Boulder version of t6he Abominable Hamster wears a bright green speedo
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Zoë

There was an impostor here in Greeley, he was wearing an orange speedo.  And he didn't have legs as nice as yours, Demetrius.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Demetrius on April 07, 2009, 09:31:40 AM

You didn't see me? I tried to make myself more visible by wearing a bright green speedo!

That's Odd.... That's what Tuck wears under the robe.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on April 07, 2009, 12:30:43 PM

UM and you know this How? People are REALLy going to start talking about you Hey-Arent-You? and I don't mean in a good way. I always did wonder about the men of Sherwood. All men and only ONE female and she was Robin's girl. HUM Things that make you go HUM!
"The Metal Maiden"

Francisco Paula

Hmm lets see they are called the Merry Men and they wear tights.

Demetrius

Quote from: Zoë on April 07, 2009, 11:08:39 AM
There was an impostor here in Greeley, he was wearing an orange speedo.  And he didn't have legs as nice as yours, Demetrius.

:)

See, this thread was headed down the primrose path and all of a sudden we're talking about other men in tights!

It is 71 outside and I see no snow! Time to put on the speedo!

Adriana Rose

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on April 07, 2009, 12:30:43 PM

ACCK did not need that image! :-X

Moldy Forest

I'll have to get a speedo so we can all have a speedo day. It would either bring alot people to faire or have it go out of business. On second thought, I'm not willing to chance it.  ;)
Chik-fil-a is the best restaurant ever. The End.

Demetrius

Quote from: Moldy Forest on April 07, 2009, 11:13:16 PM
I'll have to get a speedo so we can all have a speedo day. It would either bring alot people to faire or have it go out of business. On second thought, I'm not willing to chance it.  ;)

That's okay- speedo day at faire is on Wednesday- and as far as I know it has never snowed at faire except in the winter. I am standing outside of front gate right now wearing... I guess they're levi's... tights.

So... hamsters, fireworks, snow and speedos new to faire... hmmm... I wonder about the new booth with ye old renaissance six foot lava lamps and the donut machine...

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Adriana Rose on April 07, 2009, 10:54:56 PM

ACCK did not need that image! :-X

YEAH!  neither did I!  **shudder**
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Adriana Rose

You thought of it ;D