News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

This faire season

Started by Barbarizia, March 26, 2009, 02:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbarizia

Hi fellow shire folks,
It is with mixed emotions that The Queen's Armoire will not be returning to The Pittsburgh Festival.  It has been a great 5 year run, but for several reasons, its time to move on.

Therefore, I have a really cool shop for sale.  It is unquestionably in one of the prime locations in the shire.  In the woods, in the shade, right at the bottom of the hill that leads to the joust.  Fantastic traffic and visibility.  We are right between two terrific shop neighbors - Catskill Mountain Boots and Laurel Mountain Soap.

The shop has a solid foundation, great floor, roof and will be very simple to jazz up with walls, windows, etc.

I would like only to recoup what I paid for the shop, so I think the price is VERY reasonable for the structure and location.  If you or anyone you know are interested (serious inquiries please) send me a private PM through here or e-mail at blktrp@msn.com.

I have a fair amount of inventory (fans and masks) that I will soon move to a new shop on EBay.  So the Queen's Armoire isn't really going away, just changing venue.

Thanks for all the memories.

Barb

chriscat53

So sad! I loved your store AND your hospitality!

Professor M

Oh Barb, I'm going to miss you!  :'(
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Lady Celynn

Barb you will be missed by all.  Your welcoming and warm smile always added a little extra sunshine to that part of the shire.  :'(