News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Nebraska Renaissance Faire-early May

Started by Bev the Bossy, March 27, 2009, 04:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc Tyma

If anyone is heading out on Sunday (either working or playing), I would love to meet up with you.  I may not be in garb yet (still working on some ideas), but would love to meet you all (always good to run with a like-minded group when you are new in town).  Send me a note or post here!  Hope to see you tomorrow!

Cheers!  Adam (Doc)
--
Doc Tyma (but Adam is fine, too ;-)
Devious little wandering professor of symbols and signs

Rowan MacD

Well, I just so happen to have a few,  and I do believe yer in at least one of them Sir Ian;D
The pics will be in the Faire Photo thread.....

~Rowen

P.S. you may recognize the 'Lake' in the back ground of my profile pic taken in front of the Forking Queens' tent at the 2008 Neb Ren Fair...Fortunately, this year was drier.  The Berry farm is much bigger than Scary acres, and it has TREES! Greg has done wonders with those stages he's building.

The Midwest fair is driving many improvments to the Scary acres site after it took over (planting grass, hiding the Halloween stuff better) and it is doing well for being in it's infancy.  Rest assured the Omaha Rennies will provide just as much encouragement for this one as the Neb Fair.  As long as they don't overlap I will be at both of them.   The more the merrier.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Rowan MacD

Who will be at the fair? It's just a week away!  woot!   May 1st and 2nd. Hope somebody gets a bonfire going in the campgrounds  ;D

~Rowen MacD
IWG wench #3139 

Rowan MacD

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made this the best Nebraska Ren Faire yet! Big crowds, awesome acts (Sonic Sidhe Tribe was just ......Wow) and even Mother Nature cooperated with some truly glorious weather. We had a small shower on Sunday, but the Sun was back out 30 minutes later for the final shows. 
   I'm sunburned and looking forward to the Midwest faire in a couple weeks...
~Rowen MacD
IWG wench #3139