News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Castle photos 09

Started by Carl, March 29, 2009, 01:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl

Well we made it home alright.Had a great time.Got a good nights sleep on Sat after we got a new mattress! To everyone who bought goodies for Sun morning breakfast thank you very much we needed the sugar buzz for the drive home and they were delicious! The feast on Sat was also another success a cornicopia of culinary delights.Thanks to Minstel Woode for the entertainment and for the great hospitality of the Knights of the Golden Trail.Hey Belle no bad photos this time! Here is a link
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii29/carlanddonna/castle%2009/
Hope everyone had a safe and happy trip Let the planning begin for the next Gathering!
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Old Tinker

good sir Count Carl, thee as captured thee event so well with thy PICs, excellent work our friend.

me Belle and me wanted to say right away, thank you all, no ALL, everyone was so accommodate'n and in cheer. for what was expected from Mother Nature, turn'd out to be perfect weather for a "Gather'n".
me's thinks to put it in just a couple of words, "We are very proud to be known as a "Castleteer", since it includes all of you."   
you just can not ask for better friends.

and to the KOGT,
what a debt we owe all of thee.

me's sorry "Captain", but me's have to say it. without our "Captain humphrey" open'n the doors around two years ago, non of these "Gather'ns" could have been.

me's hat off to thee "Captain", (and me's do not take me hat off for non, but me Belle).

be well everyone,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

jinx

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures, lovelies! 

They filled in a few blanks, I think, and will certainly keep memories alive.  ^.^

I'm with Tink and Belle in thanking EVERYONE who was there for SUCH an amazing time.  I'm also with them in thanking our greatest of captains, Captain Humphrey (even if he did try to shrug it off when I thanked him in person), for both providing the venue for, and joining in our revelry.

I'm going to make Tink and Belle blush again, 'cause they truly are the life of the party!  Who embodies the spirit more than them?  You two are -absolutely- fabulous!

Here's to a fantastic weekend, old friendships revisited, new friendships cemented, and weather that actually listened!  <3
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Capt Lucy

Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Capt Lucy

And I would like to add that you all are SO wonderful!!!  I had a fantastic time and it was exactly what I needed.  I had wished I could have spent more time with some of my close friends but it was a bit hard to keep everyone together, lol!  Thanks to the KOGT and Capt Humphrey for their hospitality, without you we wouldn't be.  Thank you for sharing Harry's home with us! 

LONG LIVE HARRY'S DREAM!!

Oh, and a HUGE thank you to those of you who took pity on me for bathroom breaks and letting me use Harry's bed to sleep on...a true favor indeed!  :)

Oh and thanks to Windchime for the onesies, and her mom for the goodies, and Ariyana for the baby stuff!

Papa Tinker and Mama Belle, I wish I had spent more time with you!  Hopefully that will be remedied in the next few months at faire :)
Booty'n Penny

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

It was so good to see everyone and meet so many new people. I am already looking forward to the next gathering! I apologise for my frantic drunkenness . . . .

Here are my pictures from the weekend:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v439/Nadi/castleteer%20032709/
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Capt Lucy

Thanks for the pics Lady E!  I filched a few ;)
Booty'n Penny

jinx

Can't wait 'til I get my computer running again so I can nick some of those pictures myself, Lady E. Thanks for taking them, since I didn't keep ahold of my camera on Saturday.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

No problem, that's what they're there for!  :-*
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Bugsy

Great pictures everyone!  We had a super fun time.  Thank you to all!!!  It may have been a bit confusing, I didn't want to explain it in here before the gathering and spoil all of the good vibes.  I did have a miscarriage a few weeks ago.  But, alllllll is well.  I just wanted to add that in case anyone was curious as to way I had a cup full of wine with me, lol.
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Capt Lucy

Quote from: Bugsey on March 30, 2009, 04:40:26 PM
Great pictures everyone!  We had a super fun time.  Thank you to all!!!  It may have been a bit confusing, I didn't want to explain it in here before the gathering and spoil all of the good vibes.  I did have a miscarriage a few weeks ago.  But, alllllll is well.  I just wanted to add that in case anyone was curious as to way I had a cup full of wine with me, lol.

So sorry to hear honey...I did notice, but yeah one of those things you don't ask about.  Glad you came to join us and you are doing well!
Booty'n Penny

LadyHawkeontheHill

I wonder, did Donna sleep all the way home?  ::)
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Angus

Thank you, one and all, for such a wonderful time.

I believe that this one was the most fun I have had at such a gathering of Castleteers, the weather was fine, and cooperated with us, and we had more time to be with these fine folk, at prior gatherings we had some schedule conflicts, and were unable to attend earlier, but this last gathering fulfilled the whole experience for us, that was lost on the 3 previous times...

...it did seem to me that I was always at the wrong place at the wrong time, I was at the front when most were at the back, when I was around the the Fire, others were listening to the Music in the Dining Hall, or meandering around the front of the Castle...
...next time I will be more available to chat more.
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Lady Pagos

As always I had a wonderful time with you all!  Thanks so much for a most enjoyable evening :)
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

WindChime

here is the link for the photos I took before I had to leave.
http://s715.photobucket.com/albums/ww155/BearChime/Castleteer%20Gathering%202009/
I had a lot of fun. My parents slept there and had a grand time. Mom was glad that everyone enjoyed the goodies.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF