News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Keep me in your thoughts...

Started by Windhawke, September 03, 2009, 07:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windhawke

Couple of things came up. I had surgery yesterday where they did a double epidural on my back.
Second, I lost my job. They downsized me.

Ariyana the hugging wench

Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry! {{{{{bearhugs of love}}}}}

What did you do job wise? maybe everyone can keep thier eyes peeled for you?
Why did they have to do a double epidural? Are you ok???? oh my....

{{{{{hugs and prayers and good thoughts headed out your way sweetie}}}}}}

ladylissame

Plenty of hugs. I can sympathize on the loss of a job. My soon-to-be husband just lost his as well. Hopefully all will return to right soon and the impact will be minimal

Windhawke

I was a receptionist /data entry person at a nursing home.
Add to the bad news I got a speeding ticket by the Harveysburg Police. sigh.

Windhawke

My pup Skyler is going through surgery to remove tumor on Wed. with a bum heart. I'm scared to death I'll lose her but am keeping faith that she is strong and will make it through it. She's my four footed daughter. I hope the tumor is benign.

lordwriothsley

Windhawk I'm so sorry to hear of all these problems that you are having to deal with right now. You will be in my thoughts and prayers my dear.

Hugs and love and May God Bless you as well lass.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Windhawke

My thanks to you all for your kind thoughts and wishes. I'm not usually having so much going on like this. I'm a little overwhelmed. I don't know what I'll do if I lose Skyler. She's my first dog. I'm deeply attatched to both of mine. Sorry though for bringing all of my fears out here.

Ariyana the hugging wench

It's ok, thats what Family is for, right??? {{{bearhugs for a good long time}}}}

keep us posted on Skyler. and message me if you need me

Windhawke

Skyler came through her surgery with flying colors! She's home now. Waiting on biopsy now.

lordwriothsley

Huzzah! I'm glad to hear that Skylar made it through her surgery well. Just out of curiosity though what is it that she has wrong with her Windhawke?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Windhawke

tumor on her spleen and a bum heart that made it iffy for her to make it through surgery.

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Windhawke on October 09, 2009, 09:44:08 AM
tumor on her spleen and a bum heart that made it iffy for her to make it through surgery.
How old is she if you don't mind me asking?
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Windhawke