News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Castle photos 09

Started by Carl, March 29, 2009, 01:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Lucy

Thank you so much for all the onesies Windchime!!!  :)  There was even one small enough for him to wear when he arrives!!  :D

And I think the FOKTOP will be mighty proud of Capt Faye and I for our gallant efforts to destroy the peeps!!!! Muahahahaha!
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Sir Samuel

Quote from: Angus on March 30, 2009, 08:55:45 PM
Thank you, one and all, for such a wonderful time.

I believe that this one was the most fun I have had at such a gathering of Castleteers, the weather was fine, and cooperated with us, and we had more time to be with these fine folk, at prior gatherings we had some schedule conflicts, and were unable to attend earlier, but this last gathering fulfilled the whole experience for us, that was lost on the 3 previous times...

...it did seem to me that I was always at the wrong place at the wrong time, I was at the front when most were at the back, when I was around the the Fire, others were listening to the Music in the Dining Hall, or meandering around the front of the Castle...
...next time I will be more available to chat more.

I think if I do remember right,when at the Castle and wishing to socialize it is best to keep 1 hand with a stein, 1 hand open for another and be prepared to walk and climb step...ALOT!!!!
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress