News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Keeping Ourselves Clear of the Gaoler

Started by Bonny Pearl, March 28, 2009, 10:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonny Pearl

We plan to do much celebrating on opening day and are considering a cab to and from the faire.  We are staying at The Hampton Inn.  Anyone else want to get in on this?  Is cab service somewhat easy to hire in the area?
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Queen Bonnie

Ask the inn if they have a shuttle.
No idea about cabs. Sounds like a good idea though.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

DonaCatalina

There are probably other rennies staying at the Hampton. Maybe you could see if anyone wanted to carpool
with a designated driver. The cabs out that far might be rather expensive, since I believe the closest ones are in Dallas.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Captain Kilian

We're int eh Hampton Inn as well, sending you a renn mail now!
"I'd like to thank all the little people...that just never saw it coming." - Me
Royal Order of the Landshark, Guppy 14

julessweetie

I'm using "Zaubon's Taxi Cab Service"  lol!  ;)  It's a great new service!  I get to sit in the front seat...and I get to hold all of the Loki! ;D

mmmmmwwwwaaaaahahahahah  (that was my evil laugh...for those of you who were wondering!)  ;)

Zaubon

The front seat is a possibility. It is a van, if you are Loki Skipping enough we might just put you in the back.....evil grin

Bonny Pearl

Z- are you willing to take on a couple more of the clan?  Pwetty pwease????  ::)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Zaubon

I don't mind, but there are no seats. You'd be bouncing around in the back of a partially loaded cargo van.

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Zaubon on March 30, 2009, 08:59:45 AM
I don't mind, but there are no seats. You'd be bouncing around in the back of a partially loaded cargo van.

not a problem!  better than sleeping in an orange jumper or whatever color that county uses ;)

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88