News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Changing a flat in a kilt.

Started by Ronald the Bald, April 05, 2009, 10:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald the Bald

Wasn't me who changed a flat in a kilt, but it was my car. After Scarby I made it just a couple of miles before a front tire started going flat. I pulled over and was waiting for traffic to clear when someone else pulled over and came to help. It was our own Richard Bear.

He and my wife figured out how our jack worked and did it before I had a chance to help. Being really, really tired I was happy they took over. With a strong breeze my wife had to help keep Richard's kilt down.

They did let me throw the flat in the back. Drive home was long and slow, but we made it.

thanks Richard!

knarlyknot

And this is one of the reasons I love faire so much, everyone is so nice and always willing to lend a helping hand.  Thanks go to Bear for being the chivalrous person we all know he is.

SirRichardBear

Just glad youse all made it home OK I hate those little donuts have no faith in them.  Also glad I was dancing for those that know the how the regulations read.  See you next weekend.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

THELADYKAT

If anyone could do something like that and do it right and not flash everyone on the road it would be our Bear. He is always helping out when he can and that is one of the many reason we love him.

Thank you Bear from all you have helped in some way.
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.