News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pre-Cannon Meet and greet

Started by DonaCatalina, April 02, 2009, 08:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macintyre

i was there both days and didn't see anyone  :(

Var Greyshadow

It's Row 12, CassandraR.  Look for the big, tall Scottish flag (if its owners are there the next time you come).

This weekend was a bit light.  Queen Bonnie and I were there with Avid from TNRF on Saturday.  EloquentXI passed through, as did ChrisB.  DonaCatalina and Don Juan were there on Sunday.  Can't remember if there was anyone else.  Sorry we missed you Macintyre!
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

eloquentXI

I'll be out with my new truck, a white Explorer Sport Trac so no more silver Bug. I'm working on getting something made to put the RF flag up on a pole...hope to have it by ny birthday, seventh weekend or Closing. Maybe earlier, who knows...

Gretchen and I will be there bright an early Saturday, looking forward to seeing everyone who will be there!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

AnnMarie B

ChrisB and I will be there both days this weekend, WITH NO KIDS!!!! yea!! looking forward to seeing everyone and actually being able to have a conversation with you without having to take someone to the potty every 5 minutes  ;D
Phoenix Risen

Al-Nimer

I hope to be there between 9-9:15, Sunday only.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

*Teach*

We'll be tryingt to be there. We are bringing 2 friends with us and have no idea how fast we can get it all together lol.

*Perhaps offers of rum will get me there faster...*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Ryk Rakham

We will be there this Saturday...going on a shopping spree. Got our gold back from Caesar (tax refund) and gotta get some new garb, a long-bow, maybe some new boots, ....what else???????????
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

Captain Kilian

We made the pre-cannon meet up first weekend, and it was great.

That said, getting the lovely lady up in time for cannon itself is a challenge i do not often win, much less for a pre-party. I regret I will have to miss you all until inside the faire the rest the season.
"I'd like to thank all the little people...that just never saw it coming." - Me
Royal Order of the Landshark, Guppy 14

Lady Ann of Draycott

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Merlin

Row 12 in 2 days? I will be there!
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Queen Bonnie

Row 12 -tomorrow!
My Evil twin will be there!
Alas! I am home slaving over a cauldron with weather potions for pirate weekend. Hoping I did not put in too much hair of cat and just the right tail of newt!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Lady Ann of Draycott

Row 12 tomorrow! Yay! Can't wait!!!  :D
Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Merlin

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Bonny Pearl

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga