News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Robert eben Hope

Started by Robert eben Hope, April 02, 2009, 08:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert eben Hope

So the name I have selected means Robert the rock of Hope. I love traditional archery, even though I am just starting to learn the art. I love smoking fine pipe tobacco on the back porch of my house, drinking wine, rum and good ale...

I'm new to this but would really like to build a character that is uniquely me. Any ideas were to start?

theniel

On the same road my self. :) I love the name! names with meaning are the best. They add a new level to you. Given your habits I would go for a middle class at least. Or I would think a wealthy merchant would have leave to indulge in fine drink and tabaco and have access to the good stuff. :) Just my thoughts good luck!

Robert eben Hope

Thanks for the advice. I think middle class would be a good fit for me. I want to base my character on a veteran turned merchant. Still brain storming on it.

Good news is I have plenty of time to create a character...sad news is I have no idea when I'll be back at a Faire...:(