News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It weren't hackers this time I promise!

Started by Tom, May 08, 2008, 12:29:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I have to take the hit on this one :-[, it was a database update that went wrong. I apologize to everyone for the downtime but on the bright side it affected all of my sites and it wasn't a hacker.

Sorry again, I'll try to be more careful from now on.

Humble regards,

Tom
Thanks,

Tom

A.K.A. - Lady Serenas husband

DeadBishop

No worries, Tom.  Just glad to have your help.

R/F.com member since 2003

Hoowil

I was in the process of registering into the new site when it went. I almost thought it was all my fault!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Drake Starsong

Quote from: Hoowil on May 08, 2008, 01:25:48 AM
I was in the process of registering into the new site when it went. I almost thought it was all my fault!

::gasp:: we have a scape goat!! :D lol I jest!

We understand that the unexpected will happen now and then! So no worries!
Yo ho Yo ho!

Athena

I admit, I was a worried we got hit again. Thanks for the heads up!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Anna Iram

I was skeered. Went to bed and pulled the covers over my head.  I was a bit afraid we brought the bogey man with us!  :o

DeadBishop

It looked that way with all the problems we had, but just reading the "error" that popped up was enough clue for me that it was probably a server glitch.

R/F.com member since 2003

Zoë

I was afraid it was a hacker again too, because it was doing the same thing it usually did when we went down from a hack. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Tom

Thanks,

Tom

A.K.A. - Lady Serenas husband