News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The final Huzzah! Thanks to all!!

Started by Bud of the Shire, April 04, 2009, 08:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud of the Shire

Must say, what a wonderful and drunken time I spent this year amongst such rowdy and foul minded people this year.  Made me feel at home!  Even got to put face to name with Welsh Wench today.    A sad day, though, it was for me and my wife, as it was our last day for the year.  Until next year!  If anyone is interested, we (a group of 12-15) will be at the Jimmy Buffett concert on the 25th. of April.  If you plan on attending the tailgating party let me know, would love to have you come by and have a drink or two or three, on us. 
Lookout/Sniper of The Harbinger
AKA Scrumptious M'Crack

Welsh Wench

It was wonderful to meet you too, Bud!
Until we meet again next year (or at a faire in between), fare thee well!  :)

Buffet, huh?
FINS UP!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

NoBill Lurker

It's was great meeting you!

And next season will be here before you know it!  ;D
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Count Adolfo

'twas great to see you again
please be well in the off-season

Maeve & Lonan

It was great meeting you as well!  Take care!  Looking forward to seeing you next year!

Jade Sapphire Emerald

Quote from: Maeve & Lonan on April 06, 2009, 02:11:49 PM
It was great meeting you as well!  Take care!  Looking forward to seeing you next year!

*points excitedly* I know you two!!! The pretty lady and her handsome man!!! I know you!!!

Missed you two on Sunday evenin'. Davens and I managed to make it after we rushed my working bum back home to change. I was hoping to see ya'll again! Well, next year!
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Mmketeer

Okay now I am jealous!  8)
I wasn't able to get tickets this time around. Ugh! Oh well at least I got see him in November last year and the year prior.  Dang, have a cheeseburger in paradise for me will ya?

Fins to left, Fins to the right!
Mmketeer