News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Arkansas City, Ks Renaissance Festival 2009

Started by Emerald Shaunassey, April 01, 2009, 04:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerald Shaunassey

Greetings One and All,
     Just wanted to pass along the information for the 1st Arkansas City, Ks Renaissance Festival to be held August 21-23, 2009 at the Cherokee Strip Land Rush Museum in Arkansas City, Ks.  The lady in charge of things is Ms. Heather Ferguson.  She is still looking for vendors, street cast, and stage entertainment.  If you or someone you know is interested, please drop Ms. Ferguson an e-mail and let her know; she may be reached at: hferguson at arkansascityks dot gov. 

Here's to seeing you at this festival this summer as my stage show will be performing there.

Fair Winds
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Craigmeister

How are you this year, cap'n?  Do this fest have a website yet?  I looked for 1 last week but couldn't find it.  Is this the 1st year for this event?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Emerald Shaunassey

Greetings Craig,
     Indeed this is the 1st year for the festival and the director is hoping it will not be the last.  And yes, they do have a website, the address being: http://www.arkcity.org/index.aspx?NID=1063

This year has been a busy and ... interesting one thus far.  We've been blessed to see new events and meet new friends while getting the opportunity to renew our current friendships.  Here's to seeing you down the road, my friend.

Fair Winds,
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.