News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Memories and Thanks

Started by Anna Iram, April 06, 2009, 11:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madge Estes

OMG, Count!  How awful!  Glad folks were there to deal with it.  Please let your sister know that it's not always like that.  Seems they just got two bad hiccups... :(
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Jason Broadway

Count Adolfo, that's one of the nicest things anyone ever said about me on this site :'(. That's just happy tears, and I appreciate the kind words, and I'm glad that I get to see you on the times I'm able to come to the festival. Thank you again. Always, Jason Broadway. :) :) :)

Sir Martin

Quote from: Jason Broadway on April 08, 2009, 01:03:31 AM
Count Adolfo, that's one of the nicest things anyone ever said about me on this site :'(. That's just happy tears, and I appreciate the kind words, and I'm glad that I get to see you on the times I'm able to come to the festival. Thank you again. Always, Jason Broadway. :) :) :)

Hey Jason - Tessa and I are going to try our best to get to BARF next year and visit with all of you fine folks again.  Thanks for staying in touch and keeping us updated ... we can't wait to visit your beautiful fair again.   :)

Sir LJ

Quote from: Count Adolfo on April 06, 2009, 09:22:59 PM
I'd like to take a moment here to rectify a situation...
I've never properly thanked someone who has provided me with many pictures, many smiles and many hours of pleasurable company.

I know he doesn't get to be there every day and every weekend and that makes the time we get to spend with him even more special...

so without further ado, I'd like to thank Jason Broadway for making this season that much more enjoyable with his ever-present smile and his uplifting attitude... and some marvelous pictures that I'll have to see about getting posted!

Thanks, Jason!

Count,

I cannot agree with you more on the comments about Jason Broadway! He does bring a brighter light to the day at fair when he is around. If everyone in the world could have just 1/2 of his outlook on life, this world would be a much better place! I know I personally smile a little more when he is around, if you can believe that! So to Jason I say Thank You! May we all enjoy many more days with you at fair!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Jason Broadway

Thank you Lord Jarhead. I appreciate those nice comments from you and Count Adolfo. Going to the Renaissance Festival and seeing everyone brightens my day too, and makes my time at the Renaissance Festival the best. Thank you both so much. Jason Broadway. :) :) :) :)

Anna Iram

I usually shy away from "bandwagons", but Jason you really should know how much you are loved by all of us who've met you. We are lucky to have you in our group.

Jason Broadway

Thank you Welsh Wench and Lady Anna for the nice words. I love seeing you both and everyone else, and I feel really good being a part of your group. Thank you so much. Jason Broadway :) :) :) :) :)

Seamus Ex Machina

Showing up late again, Jason.   Let me say that BARF would not be the same without you.  I speak for everyone when I tell you that your photos, enthusiasm, and the great spirit that you bring would be sorely missed.  Until next year, my friend...
Legendary Hellraiser

Jason Broadway

Thank you Seamus, and I appreciate that nice comment you made about me, and I feel the same way about you and everyone else I know. Until next year my friend. Jason Broadway. :) :) :) :) :)

Squire Mickey

Found a little photo of you and Seamus, Jason. (and also Leinad's bum).

Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Seamus Ex Machina

Oh, pictures of us eating.....thanks, Mickey... ::)
Legendary Hellraiser

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Seamus Ex Machina on April 09, 2009, 05:52:34 PM
Oh, pictures of us eating.....thanks, Mickey... ::)

HA!  I was thinking, that I never did that at fair when I posted it!

Something for next year perhaps?!?!?
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Escarlata

*chuckling* I think everyone was eating because they were trying to help me convince Leinad to eat. He was on such a dedicated mission "or two" to get all the signatures that I had a hard time getting him to focus on the food.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Count Adolfo

Such a wondrous crowd we have here at BARF.  As this first weekend without Faire approaches, I'm already going through withdrawal!

Jade Sapphire Emerald

Agreed, Good Count Adolfo! Agreed!
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-