News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2 for 1 ticket promo code?

Started by Lady Anna, April 07, 2009, 06:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Anna

I was just wondering if anyone has ordered their tickets online and figured out what the promo code is for the 2 for 1? I really feel like an idiot because I am missing it somehow.... :-[ Any help is sooo very much appreciated. Thanks
Lady Anna

LadyDracolich

No no... I got all confused too.  You just jumped ahead.

When you click on 'order tickets online' from the GARF web page, it takes you the site where you actually buy/pay for the tickets.  Once there, click purchase tickets.  There you click the Georgia Renaissance Festival link.  Not the link on the far right.  (that's where I went wrong).  Then you just order them/ pay and then print.  Easy peasy.  It's just confusing where you should click GARF instead of that far right link.

Good luck!   See ya at faire!
~LD
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.

Lady Christina de Pond

what i saw was when you got to where Drac is talking about the two for one tickets part should be at the very bottom and should say that one vouncher is good for two tickets.
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

BLAKDUKE

It really does not matter you can but the 2 for 1 tickets at the gate on opening day.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Lady Anna

Many thanks for your help.  ;D  I feel like an idiot but it all taken care of now. Only one more week!!!!!!!!! Thank you again for your help.
Lady Anna

Lady Christina de Pond

glad to offer any assistance we can

Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari