News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

John Levique Pirate Days 2009

Started by Anna Iram, April 09, 2009, 10:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Iram

http://johnspassfestivals.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=4

Thought I'd start a thread here for the festival. The site is not fully up as of this post, but vendor apps and directions are there.

June 12,13,14

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  :)

Madge Estes

YEA!  To be a pirate again.  Always fun to show a different side than everyone is accustomed to seeing. :)
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Esperanza McDaniels

Oh, thanks for posting the correct dates.  I didn't realize that the dates that I thought the event was going on, were actually still for 2008.  Kinda bummed that it's not my birthday weekend anymore, but hey, what's a week after, right?
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Anna Iram

Well now Amalthea, a week later just means you'll be in full swing! Got the practice weekend out of the way and all that.  ;D

Looking forward to seeing pics from the weekend.  :)

*Moved this thread over here from the "smaller faires" forum. Kinda figured it belongs it our own back yard. *

Lady Donegan

I would like to go,  I will have to wait and see
AKA:
Kendra The Seamaid
Maevous O'Connell
Fox McShane Cursed Crew (Ship's Pilot)

Jade Sapphire Emerald

I should be able to go, mundane or not. I've got some concept ideas for garb for myself and thinking about helping David with his...but I'm looking forward to this enough that I'd go in total street clothes, just to be there!
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Ambios

Thankee fer postin the dates, Anna...I did haves the wrong weekend stuck in wha's left o' me brain, an had already tells someone I were not available fer sompin on the wrong weekend 8)
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Anna Iram

Your welcome. :0 Hope the plans for the now free weekend works out for you.

Ambios

Quote from: Anna Iram on April 13, 2009, 05:49:40 PM
Your welcome. :0 Hope the plans for the now free weekend works out for you.

Actually, ye saved me from misinformin me Kirk about me whereabouts and availability for service on the 7th...I do be dodgin' enough lightning bolts
wiout misleadin me Vicar, don' ye ken  ::) ;D ::)
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214

Anna Iram

What...you can't tell your vicar you're off playing pirate?  ;D ;D

Celtic_Fae

It's still too early to know whether we'll be there or not. The only way I would absolutely, definitely be there would be if my honey was working the show or decided to go simply as a playtron (highly unlikely), but he's still up in the air about it. We'll see. If not, see y'all in the fall!

Ambios

Quote from: Anna Iram on April 15, 2009, 12:59:28 AM
What...you can't tell your vicar you're off playing pirate?  ;D ;D

Wha kinda scalawag d'ye take me fer, Anna?   ;D :o ;D   I wouldna dream of lyin' tae me Vicar....the only misleadin' I be talkin' about were givin him the wrong dates that I wouldna singin in th'Kirk... ;D  He ken exactly tha' I be up to no good whilst I be missin!  ::) ;D ::)
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214

Madge Estes

Oughtta be a grand time, fer tis me understandin someone will be celebratin a birthday that weekend!
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Squire Mickey

Looks like the HMS Harbinger will be launched and her crew will be in attendance! See me if interested in joining our crew!
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Sir LJ

Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack