News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

John Levique Pirate Days 2009

Started by Anna Iram, April 09, 2009, 10:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Sapphire Emerald

Dudes! I just realized that I have class on the first day! NO!!!! But I should be able to be there saturday and sunday! YAY! (I hope... *starts planning nervously on how to ask her boss...*)
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Esperanza McDaniels

Quote from: Anna Iram on April 12, 2009, 07:30:17 AM
  Well now Amalthea, a week later just means you'll be in full swing! Got the practice weekend out of the way and all that.  ;D

Looking forward to seeing pics from the weekend.  :)

This is very true.  I have a feeling that I will be learning much from ya'll, about the proper art of drinking like a pirate.
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Seamus Ex Machina

Quote from: Jade Sapphire Emerald on April 16, 2009, 05:08:10 PM
Dudes! I just realized that I have class on the first day! NO!!!! But I should be able to be there saturday and sunday! YAY! (I hope... *starts planning nervously on how to ask her boss...*)

The Pirates' Ball is usually the only thing going on Friday, and that's around 7ish.   All the fun will be Sat. and Sun.
Legendary Hellraiser

Jade Sapphire Emerald

Quote from: Seamus Ex Machina on April 20, 2009, 05:58:03 AM

The Pirates' Ball is usually the only thing going on Friday, and that's around 7ish.   All the fun will be Sat. and Sun.

Okay! Well, that will help...cause I kinda don't want to miss my lecture on Serial Killers... :-\  ;D
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-

Celtic_Fae

Quote from: Jade Sapphire Emerald on April 20, 2009, 02:16:32 PM
Quote from: Seamus Ex Machina on April 20, 2009, 05:58:03 AM

Okay! Well, that will help...cause I kinda don't want to miss my lecture on Serial Killers... :-\  ;D

As a college student, myself, now THAT'S a lecture that, if done right, would keep me awake!

Don Giovanni de' Medici

Greetings Crewe,

As many of you know, i will not be at John Levique this year, as Thomas Thompson (Tom Tom the Navigator) or as a playtron, as things stand now.  I would like to wish those of you who grown to know as my crew and fellow cast members a very successful production.  Knock 'em dead.  Besides for those of you who know me, yo know that I belong in a blue coat and would rather hang all you bloody pirates, LOL.

Cordially,
Ryan C.
Sincero,

Don Giovanni de' Medici
Ambasciatore del Granducato della Toscana
"Dio conserva il Papa"

Ambios

Quote from: Visconte Vincente on April 28, 2009, 11:12:03 AM
Greetings Crewe,

As many of you know, i will not be at John Levique this year, as Thomas Thompson (Tom Tom the Navigator) or as a playtron, as things stand now.  I would like to wish those of you who grown to know as my crew and fellow cast members a very successful production.  Knock 'em dead.  Besides for those of you who know me, yo know that I belong in a blue coat and would rather hang all you bloody pirates, LOL.

Cordially,
Ryan C.

:-[  We're going to miss you!
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214
God Save My Sis...(oops) The Queen

Seamus Ex Machina

Quote from: Ambios on April 28, 2009, 01:43:36 PM
Quote from: Visconte Vincente on April 28, 2009, 11:12:03 AM
Greetings Crewe,

Cordially,
Ryan C.

:-[  We're going to miss you!

We won't miss ye......! ;D
Legendary Hellraiser

Ambios

'Tis true, Seamus, 'tis true....ye'll nae be missin' me this year.....I'm t'be surgeon fer Anne's crew, an 'ave NO intentions of needin' a physician nor hospital this year fer m'self, don'ye ken!  I intend t'be there in full vigor...sep'n o'course once I been in the rum rations to often....  ::) :D
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214

Seamus Ex Machina

Aye, man...this will indeed be a season t' remember....we've recruited a whole new band of scallywags, miscreants, and otherwise piratey vermin...I see some new highs in low behavior..

We'll blame th' rum ahead of time... :D
Legendary Hellraiser

Colonel Pangolin

Ol' Yella Eyes the Minstrel will be playing music for both the usual enticements: for love or money!

Huzzyar!
"If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes beer shoot out your nose. Likewise rum."

Ambios

Quote from: Colonel Pangolin on April 29, 2009, 12:08:58 PM
Ol' Yella Eyes the Minstrel will be playing music for both the usual enticements: for love or money!

Huzzyar!

Good t'see ye, Colonel!  Was beginning to wonder if we'd ever see ya on the boards again!  Can't imagine what kept ye so busy the last couple of months!  ::) ;D
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214

Anna Iram

It's nice to see you here Colonel. :)

Much looking forward to hearing you and Jen play again.

Madge Estes

Hang ya, cutter, when ya last took me bottle of rum, ya told me it were for yer patient, as a pain killer an' all.  Now I see ye've been enjoying the effects yerself!

Quote from: Ambios on April 28, 2009, 05:40:55 PM
'Tis true, Seamus, 'tis true....ye'll nae be missin' me this year.....I'm t'be surgeon fer Anne's crew, an 'ave NO intentions of needin' a physician nor hospital this year fer m'self, don'ye ken!  I intend t'be there in full vigor...sep'n o'course once I been in the rum rations to often....  ::) :D
Live so your dreams recognize you.

Ambios

<ducks behind the wheelhouse to avoid possible firearms discharge>  But Cap'n...it tweren't jes fer me....twas so good I were sharin' it wi' Delice an' the rest o' the girls at the IHOT emcampment.  ::) ;D ::)

Quote from: Madge Estes on April 29, 2009, 07:22:40 PM
Hang ya, cutter, when ya last took me bottle of rum, ya told me it were for yer patient, as a pain killer an' all.  Now I see ye've been enjoying the effects yerself!

Quote from: Ambios on April 28, 2009, 05:40:55 PM
William Parr, KG
Marquess of Northampton
7th Earl of Essex
RMG# 520
IBRSC# 1214