News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TWIG 2009 - No Dregs

Started by atysmee01, April 09, 2009, 02:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viola

Quote from: Leyla on April 15, 2009, 03:26:16 AM
Just out of curiosity, when discussing entertainment did they by any chance come up with a better belly dance troupe? 

I must confess, I wasn't terribly impressed with the troupe they had.  The dancing was very 'eh', but it wasn't helped by the mediocre drumming.  I mean, play a SONG for them to dance to, don't just play the same beat endlessly.  :\
**  I could not think of a thing to say,  **
***  but I have a signature anyway.  ***

Goody

Quote from: Viola on June 18, 2009, 07:58:29 AM
Just out of curiosity, when discussing entertainment did they by any chance come up with a better belly dance troupe? 

I must confess, I wasn't terribly impressed with the troupe they had.  The dancing was very 'eh', but it wasn't helped by the mediocre drumming.  I mean, play a SONG for them to dance to, don't just play the same beat endlessly.  :\

I never went to see em.

DeadBishop

Quote from: Goody on June 18, 2009, 09:58:30 PM
Quote from: Viola on June 18, 2009, 07:58:29 AM

I never went to see em.

I never actually saw them performing even when I specifically went looking to see them.  they all just kind of wandered aimlessly from what I could tell.   ::)

R/F.com member since 2003