News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

R/F.com Theme?

Started by DeadBishop, May 08, 2008, 01:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which color scheme do you prefer?

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4

*Teach*

*There's no rum based themes to choose from?*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Cobaltblu

Quote from: x0x_teach_x0x on May 18, 2008, 01:25:15 PM
*There's no rum based themes to choose from?*

Perhaps every time you click on a link a rum level in a bottle icon gets lower and if it gets empty you are drunk for one hour and all the text is blurred for an hour.

Regards,

CB
Click on my website icon on the left to view my photo album of garb and items.

Tami MacLeod

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on May 14, 2008, 06:47:10 PM
Quote from: NaughtyMage on May 13, 2008, 08:59:28 AM
OK, here we go! A different kind of phoenix...

OK so born South of the RF, went to elementary school for a while to the Right of the F and Dad lives to the Left of the R. 

*Looks around at her fellow R/Fer's* Yippers, I'm at the right place. 

edited to add:  ***oops, sorry DB, saw your post after I posted.  Kindly move to correct thread please, somebody, anybody...a little trigger happy over here...***

i lived on 32nd st   and Thunderbird and managed circle k there on 32nd st toooooooo

Terry Griffith

"i lived on 32nd st   and Thunderbird and managed circle k there on 32nd st toooooooo"

"The O'Brien twins are in again and pissed as usual". ;)
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Tami MacLeod

lol i dont understand that one....

Terry Griffith

Google is your friend.  Google it with the quotes and you'll see the Irish joke that the conversation reminded me of.

I'd like to think someone got it.  It's an old joke but it tears me up every time I hear it.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Tami MacLeod

Queen_of_Navarre

I love the fire bird too, but it looks way too close to the Ruger logo and Ampgard uses the phoenix as there Kingdom Device.

Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

Thistle

I do agree dark on light works better - but it's great you're giving us the choice!

So far as the logo.. might I be so bold as to suggest that as much work and money as our gracious host has put into the site itself, to say nothing of the pins and all, it would be best to stick with his "R/F Shield" logo? Now, that same shield with critters and armour bits all around it like in the various coats of arms pictures out there - that might be neat, and a nice place for a Phoenix, should it be desired. But in some form or another, I think his shield needs to stay.

All that said... any chance we can get a preview on what else is happening to the website proper? :)

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

I like the one we have,but i'll go along with anything aslong as we have the site.Thank you for all your hard work. ;D
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

DeadBishop

Just to clear things up, the "theme" was a vote for overall forum appearance, not a new "logo".  What you have for choices now is what the general consensus showed.

R/F.com member since 2003